The FroyoWorld Customer Satisfaction Survey is a short no-nonsense form that tries to gauge your sentiment towards the business. Help the young company do better by providing your honest feedback.
There is no need to make a purchase or enter a receipt code. Just go to the link provided below and started answering the questions. You should be done in a couple of minutes.
Yale University is the birthplace of FroyoWorld. The founders wanted to provide the people in the campus with a way to indulge without the guilt. They thought of frozen yogurt, developed an award-winning recipe, and created different flavors.
The community of New Haven, CT loved it. They soon opened more branches to keep up with the demand. From that single location in 2010, there are now over 40 branches throughout New England and a few in Puerto Rico.
How to Participate in the FroyoWorld Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or any other device that can access the web.
- A nice and reliable Internet connection.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- Go to the survey form at froyoworld.com/survey.
- You will find a short one-page questionnaire. Answer everything and get the chance to win a gift card worth $50. The winners will be drawn every month.
- Start by typing your first and last names on the spaces provided. Note that the company promises not to share your information with a third party.
- You may also provide your email address if you are so inclined. This is optional for those who would like to be included in the prize draw. This will be the primary means of communication in case you need to be notified of your win.
- Choose the location you visited in a drop-down list.
- Rate your personal experience based on this latest visit from 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest.
- Select how often you actually make a visit to the Froyo Lounge. This could range from weekly to only once in the summer.
- Tell them how you were able to find out about the business. Was it through a friend, a colleague, or a family member? Did you see their ad in an online campaign? Was it through social media? Pick and choose among the various forms of media.
- Type in your favorite color and topping.
- Explain why you love FroyoWorld. Tell them what they are doing right so that they can strengthen it.
- Provide your insights regarding things that they can do better according to your experience in their stores.
- Check the box if you wish to be included in their email list. Submit the form once you’re ready.
- Froyo World Website: http://froyoworld.com/