Available at mysurvey.nissanusa.com, the Nissan owner first sales survey is a tool through which the global automotive brand wants to know how happy its buyers are with Nissan products and services. Nissan is among the biggest names in the world of automobiles, and this is primarily because the Japanese automaker listens to its customers and alters its offerings accordingly. When an individual buys a Nissan vehicle, he becomes an esteemed member of the Nissan community. With survey tools such as these, Nissan ensures that the customer feels he is being heard and his requirements are taken care of.
The survey also helps Nissan learn a lot more about its various vehicles and level of service. Nissan has its presence in different parts of the world and caters to people belonging to different cultures and tastes. In other words, what works in India may not necessarily work in America or China. This survey is meant for the American buyers to express their satisfaction for the brand and also grievances (if any).
Nissan is an established name in the world of cars and trucks. More than just selling commercial and personal vehicles, Nissan is also invested big time into CSR (corporate social responsibility). The Nissan Foundation is the culmination of those efforts toward the community. The foundation was set up in 1992. Its mission is to support educational initiatives that foster a greater understanding and appreciation of the States’ diverse cultural heritage. 38 percent of Nissan’s American buyers are ethnically diverse, which is the largest among U.S. automakers.
Headquartered in Yokohama, Japan, Nissan sells cars under three different brand names: Infiniti, Nissan, and Datsun. Since 1999, it has also been in partnership with Renault, a French automaker. Nissan became the world’s sixth largest automaker in 2013, trailing Toyota, Volkswagen Group, General Motors, Ford, and the Hyundai Motor Group. When combined with Renault, the alliance becomes the fourth largest automaker in the world. In countries such as Russia, Mexico, and China, Nissan is the biggest Japanese brand.
How to Participate in the Nissan Owner First Sales Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with Internet connectivity.
- Nissan owner login credentials: username and password.
- Ability to read and comprehend English or Spanish.
- For the survey, head to mysurvey.nissanusa.com.
- On the page, you would be presented with the option to take the survey in English or Spanish. Select your preferred language and proceed.
- On the next page, you would have to enter your Nissan account “username” and “password”.
- Answer the questions that follow taking into account your experience as a Nissan car owner. If there is something that you do not fancy about Nissan vehicles and believe the Japanese automaker could do better, let your thoughts come through.
- Be honest and candid with your responses.