Prestige Portraits is one of the most well-known and highly grossing portrait studios in the world. In fact, they spend much of their time snapping photographs both in the studio and in schools. Because Prestige works so closely with children, they put a HUGE emphasis on caring about your experience and your child’s as well.
When you take time to complete the Prestige Portraits customer satisfaction survey, you help the brand to become even better for future generations. You can find that survey by visiting prestigeportraits.com/survey. Many times, if you have a poor experience, the company will reach out to make it right. However, poor experiences are few and far between with this trusted company.
About Prestige Portraits
Though many people do not recognize the Prestige Portraits name at first, when they learn that the company was previously Life Touch then they put two and two together. Offering school portraits for over 80 years, your child, yourself, your parents and even your grandparents have likely had experiences with Life Touch over the years.
In addition to school portraits, Prestige offers portraits for other industries too. One of the most popular are church directories and umbrella studios for families which include JCPenny Portraits and Target Portrait Studios. Today, Prestige Portraits show no signs of being replace by other brands. They have cemented their namesake with schools, families and organizations around the nation as the most trusted name in portraits.
How to Participate in the Prestige Portraits Customer Satisfaction Survey
What You’ll Need:
- An internet connection.
- A few minutes out of the day to complete the questions.
- The name of your school and very basic information of your locations such as your city and state.
- Visit prestigeportraits.com/survey.
- Enter the country and state or province that you reside in.
- Enter your city and select your school name. If you cannot find the school name, click the blue link provided.
- Press “Next.”
- Select whether you are the student or guardian completing the survey.
- Enter the stage of the portrait process you are in.
- Select the purchase intentions you had prior to the session.
- Choose a reaction for how you felt when you saw the portrait.
- Select an option for how you or your student were treated on picture day.
- Select how likely you are to recommend Prestige to others.
- Enter What Prestige can do to make your experience excellent by typing into the text box.
- Submit your survey.
- Prestige Portraits Website: http://prestigeportraits.com/