———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
Bertucci’s Guest Survey, powered by Qore Analytics, allows you as a customer to tell Bertucci’s your thought and opinions about your latest dining experience at one of their restaurants. The survey, available at survey.bertuccis.com, was designed to analyze Bertucci’s customer satisfaction rating. Companies need to know if they are keeping their customers satisfied, or not, in order to make improvements, implement new strategies and even change their menu. Knowing if a customer approves or disapproves is an important aspect of any good business as the higher their customer satisfaction is, the longer their business will last.
In today’s competitive business world, a company needs to be able to determine if they are doing enough to keep their customers coming back or if there is something else they should be doing instead. Filling out the survey only takes a couple of minutes of time, but can have a monumental impact on how Bertucci’s operates its restaurants. If you are unhappy or dissatisfied with an aspect of their restaurant, let them know. If you are happy and leave the restaurant satisfied, it’s just as important to let them know that as well.
Bertucci’s is a private pizza and Italian food restaurant chain based in Massachusetts. It is renowned for their brick oven pizzas. This sit-down restaurant chain offers delivery at some locations, private dining and take-out. While it originated with serving brick oven pizzas only, its menu emerged throughout the years to now include specialty pasta dishes, foccacia sandwiches, paninis, chicken, meat and seafood dishes and grilled options, including chicken, steak and seafood. While the menu is standard across their restaurants, they also serve seasonal and regional specials.
Bertucci’s was founded in 1981, rapidly expanded throughout the 90s and now have more than 80 locations found in Washington, D.C. and ten states, including Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Virginia.
How to Enter the Bertucci’s Guest Survey
You Will Need:
- Access to the Internet.
- Ability to read English.
- Your most recent Bertucci’s receipt.
- Three to five minutes of time.
Enter by Online:
- Enter the survey, by visiting survey.bertuccis.com.
- Fill out the Bertucci’s Guest Survey Form, including your name, address, phone number, email address, survey code, frequency you visit Bertucci’s, service type and if you would allow Bertucci’s to contact you by telephone and if you would like to be added to their email program.
- With your most recent Bertucci’s dining experience in mind, answer all survey questions as accurately and as honestly as possible.
- Leave any additional feedback or comments in the provided space.
- Bertucci’s Official Site: http://www.bertuccis.com/