The Lakeland experience is constantly improving and it is because of people who take a few minutes to fill the Lakeland Customer Feedback Survey. Based on feedbacks collected from surveys, Lakeland is able to improve its product offerings. The company also uses survey information to improve the customer service experience.
Lakeland cares about the experiences of its customers. That is why the primary purpose of Lakeland Customer Feedback Survey is to gauge how satisfied or dissatisfied customers are with the Lakeland experience. Your honest answers to the questions featuring in Lakeland Customer Feedback Survey will help management understand whether you loved the shopping environment, if you received assistance and if the customer service person was friendly.
Survey-lakeland.co.uk Survey Details
Lakeland Customer Feedback Survey
Survey Official Website
Win a £50 Lakeland Gift Card
Survey Expiry Date
Within 7 days
One survey per person per purchase
Over the last five decades, Lakeland has become Britain’s biggest homegrown success story. The Lakeland story started in the garage of Alan Rayner. Many people have described Alan as a ‘true entrepreneur.’ The company he started is now one of the biggest retail chains in the UK with 69 stores all over the UK. The company’s main niches are garden accessories, home solutions, and kitchenware. Lakeland has more than 4000 products. Lakeland sells high-quality products. A 3-year guarantee backs every single product sold by Lakeland. The head office of this company is in Windermere.
Alan started out as a retailer of agricultural plastics. He used to sell polythene bags for packing poultry to farmers. He then started Lakeland Plastics with his three sons in 1974. Lakeland Plastics dealt with plastic kitchenware. After some time, the business was dealing with more than plastics. The range of products expanded to stainless steel, ceramic, glass and wooden kitchenware. In 1997, Lakeland Plastics changed to Lakeland Limited and that led to the formation of the present-day Lakeland Inc.
How to Enter the Lakeland Customer Feedback Survey
What You Will Need:
- You require a device with web access such as a smartphone, a tablet or a computer.
- You need a fast internet connection.
- You must be 18 years of age or more and have UK legal residency for price eligibility.
- You need 5 minutes to complete the survey.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey site at survey-lakeland.co.uk.
- Press the ‘Next’ button.
- Choose the store you visited.
- Answer the question about whether a staff member greeted you with a Yes or No.
- Rate your satisfaction levels by checking the relevant boxes.
- Answer the question on whether you found the desired product.
- Answer the question about the most memorable staff member. You can leave the name of the staff member.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with Lakeland.
- Indicate the importance of certain shopping elements on a scale on 0 to 10.
- Indicate with a Yes or No, whether you would like entry into the prize draw. Answer also the other question.
- Finally, indicate your contact information.
Have you ever shopped at Lakeland? What was your experience? Was the shopping environment clean? Was the customer service person friendly? Answer these and other questions in Lakeland Customer Feedback Survey and you stand a chance to win a prize. Filling the survey will take less than five minutes.
- Lakeland Customer Feedback Survey Terms and Conditions: https://www.lakeland.co.uk/info/TermsAndConditions
- Lakeland Official Website: http://www.lakeland.co.uk/