Zales Guest Satisfaction Survey allow you to give your honest feedback on your most recent purchase. You can find the survey at survey.zales.com, and offer your opinions on the product you recently purchased along with the customer service that was provided to you. It is a powerful way for the company to evaluate areas where they may need improvement as well as letting them know what they are doing right.
Survey.Zales.com Survey Details
Zales Guest Satisfaction Survey
Survey Official Website
Survey Expiry Date
Within 7 days
One survey per person per purchase
Zale Corporation, founded in 1924 in Wichita Falls, Texas. The first store was opened by Ben Lipshy, and brothers, William Zale, and M.B. Zale. They began by offering customers a store credit by which a customer could purchase an item with just one penny down, followed by an agreement of paying one dollar per week. The credit offering was very successful and by 1941, the company had 12 stores across Texas and Oklahoma. By 1957, the company began expanding their stores in shopping centers.
Zales purchased Gordon Jewelry in 1989, and 10 years later acquired Piercing Pagoda and Peoples Jewellers of Canada. Currently, the company has nearly 800 combined Zales and Gordon’s stores, 130 Zales Outlets, 650 Piercing Pagoda stores, and 200 Peoples and Mappins stores nationwide. Zales headquarters is currently located in Irving, Texas.
How to Enter the Zales Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A sales receipt (purchased 90 days or less).
- Internet connection.
- Ability to read and understand English or Spanish.
Enter By Online:
- Visit the survey site at http://survey.zales.com.
- Locate and enter the entry number on your receipt. The item must have been purchased 90 days or less at the time you take the survey.
- Select your preferred language (the page defaults to English).
- Click the “Start” button to begin the survey.
- Answer each question and click “next” when finished to proceed to the next question.
- You’ll also have a ratings page where you can rate your satisfaction with associates and products.
- Proceed through all the questions and pages in the survey.
- On the last page, click on the “Submit” button and wait for the confirmation page.
- Make a note of the validation code and any other offers that may appear.
By completing the survey, you not only receive a valuable coupon that can be applied to your next Zales purchase, but you have a chance to have your voice heard. Surveys such as this are a great way for you to let Zales know how satisfied you were overall with your purchase and the sales staff you worked with.
- Zales Website: http://www.zales.com/