Take the KFC New Zealand Guest Experience Survey below to provide your own feedback about the restaurant chain’s food and service. Let them know exactly how you felt during your last visit so that they’ll be aware of what’s working and what isn’t. Rave about the great meal you had with your friends or rant about the long wait before you got your order. Everything will help steer them to the right direction.
The survey can be found at talktokfc.co.nz so head over there and start right away. It will not take much of your time and you will be able to get your sentiments off your chest. KFC would be nothing without its customers and they know it. This is one avenue that they use to learn more about the people they serve and the ways that they could improve as a business.
Kentucky Fried Chicken is a world-famous name in the fast food industry. It is right up there with the other giants earning billions of dollars every year. The company has a presence in over a hundred countries around the globe including New Zealand where it is well-loved by Kiwis. Its menu consists of classic fried chicken and its derivatives that are used in burgers, soft tacos, and even salads. The original recipe with its secret herbs and spices still draws the crowds every day.
This empire begun way back in 1896 when Colonel Sanders tried to find a way to support the family after his father passed away. His kitchen experiments eventually yielded a winning recipe that was a hit in their small community. The fame soon spread across the state and then around the country. He was able to maintain the momentum by continuing to improve the quality of his friend chicken, and this is exactly what you will help them do when you complete the survey.
How to Complete the KFC New Zealand Guest Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- An internet connection and a computer or smartphone.
- A valid receipt from KFC New Zealand.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- Go to the survey site: talktokfc.co.nz.
- Enter the code found on the receipt below the survey invitation and click “Start”.
- Answer all the questions and leave your personal feedback.
- Finalize everything and submit your survey response.
- KFC New Zealand Official Site: http://www.kfc.co.nz/
- KFC USA Customer Satisfaction Survey