The Mary Brown’s Famous Chicken and Taters Guest Feedback Survey on tellmary.smg.com is available to every guest. Just use your receipt to access the questionnaire by typing the printed code. You will be able to share your thoughts to the management, letting them see their weaknesses and strengths.
This survey is fairly short so a few minutes is all that it takes to finish it. If you feel strongly about your visit, then this is the best way to pour out your joy or frustrations. Survey results are regularly reviewed as a way of monitoring how the place is doing in terms of public perception. Rest assured that your voice counts.
Tellmary.smg.com Survey Details
|Mary Brown’s Famous Chicken and Taters Guest Feedback Survey
|Survey Official Website
|Get Free 15% OFF!
|Coupon Expiry Date
|30 days from receipt date
|One coupon per person per purchase
About Mary Brown’s Famous Chicken and Taters
This Ontario-based fast food chain is one of Canada’s most loved restaurants. Its primary offerings include the Big Mary sandwich, potato wedges, and chicken products. The first location was opened back in 1969 and gradually expanded throughout the rest of the country. There are now over a hundred locations scattered across various Canadian regions, the US and Turkey.
The company prides itself with using chicken that was raised by Canadian farmers to guarantee that the food served are of the highest standard in terms of sustainability, safety and animal care. Its name actually comes from a real person. Mary Brown is a native of Virginia in the USA. It was her southern fried chicken recipe that became the basis of the restaurant’s signature dish.
How to Enter the Mary Brown’s Famous Chicken and Taters Guest Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device with web access like a laptop or desktop.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
- A receipt from Mary Brown’s.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey site at tellmary.smg.com.
- On the welcome page, you will be prompted to enter a 16-digit survey code as printed on your receipt. Indicate the time posted as well. Click START to proceed.
- Describe the nature of your encounter with the restaurant including your type of order.
- Rate your overall dining experience in terms of satisfaction.
- Consider the likelihood that you will return or recommend the restaurant to your friends.
- Provide ratings for individual elements of the place including the food, the service, the drinks, the ambiance, the cleanliness, and so forth.
- Give your suggestions on how the place could be further improved.
- Provide details about your age, gender, and other classification questions.