The Popeyes Canada Guest Experience Survey is your opportunity to share your experiences with the company. By participating in the survey, you are letting Popeyes know the areas that they excelled in as well as the areas in which they can improve. The survey is located at tellpopeyes.ca, and it is easy to use and understand. It will probably take you 10 or 15 minutes to complete the full survey. Taking the time out is worth it if it can possibly bring forth change.
There are many positive reasons for you to take the survey and answer all of the questions as best you can. First, you will receive an incentive for taking the time out to let the store know how you feel about the time that you spend there. More importantly, you can participate in helping Popeyes grow as a company.
With feedback from their customers, Popeyes can make informed decisions about products, services, service areas, procedures, marketing and the like. You can think of yourself as part of the team if you join the rest of the consumers and take a few minutes of your day to go through this survey. It may even be fun for you.
Tellpopeyes.ca Survey Details
Popeyes Canada Guest Satisfaction Survey
Survey Official Website
Get a Coupon
Survey Expiry Date
Within 7 days
One survey per person per purchase
About Popeyes Canada
Popeyes Canada is a subsidiary of the original Popeyes store that began back in 1992 in the United States in Georgia. The company serves a wide variety of Louisiana dishes such as chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese and so much more.
How to Enter the Popeyes Canada Guest Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A computer, laptop or mobile phone with an active Internet connection.
- A valid receipt from Popeyes Canada.
- Excellent reading comprehension.
Enter By Online:
- Visit the tellpopeyes.ca website.
- Answer all the questions. The first page asks you to let the site know about where you had your experiences.
- You have to click a circle that explains whether you experience the store from a drive through perspective, an inside the store perspective or some other way.
- You will need to find the store number and the time of your visit on the receipt. You will be asked a series of questions that pertain to your stay.
- It will ask you how the food tasted, how fast you received your food and so on. You should answer each question to the best of your ability.
- You will be asked if you would recommend Popeyes to friends and family members. You will say yes if your answer is yes and no if your answer is no. When you are done with your survey, you will then move on to collecting your incentive.
- Popeyes Canada Website: http://popeyeschicken.ca/