———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
Join the Aldo Customer Survey if you have recently made a purchase from any of its stores. The brand is highly respected when it comes to shoes and accessories. If you need a new pair for a special occasion, then it is a good place to search for it.
One reason to participate is that you will get a discount coupon for your efforts. Enjoy 15% on your next purchase whether inside a store or on the website. That’s not bad for a few minutes’ worth of work just telling them what’s on your mind. The link to the survey can be found below.
This Canadian retailer owns a global chain of stores specializing in shoes and accessories. The name comes from the founder, Aldo Bensadoun, who started the company in 1972 at Montreal. There are now over 3,000 stores under the group with locations mainly across the US, Canada, Ireland, and the UK. There are also some branches in Israel, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, and about 100 other countries.
The Bensadouns have a long history with shoes. The grandfather was cobbler in Algeria while the father was a retailer in France and Morocco. Aldo, on the other hand, never intended to follow their footsteps but he clearly exhibited great business acumen. From being a footwear concessionaire, he was able to open his own freestanding store in 1987. Rapid expansion followed, backed by careful planning about entry to different markets.
How to Enter the Aldo Customer Survey
You Will Need:
- A speedy and reliable Internet service.
- A computer with a modern browser.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- A receipt from the store.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey site at www.aldolistens.com.
- Select your country and language of choice from the drop-down menus. Click NEXT.
- Get your receipt from the store and enter the code at the bottom as illustrated on the page.
- Note that completing the survey will entitle you to a 15% discount on your next purchase for total orders of $75 or more. A coupon will be sent via email. Present this in the store or use it online upon checkout. It will only be active for 30 days so you have to use it right away. It is good for one-time use and will not be re-issued if lost.
- You will have to provide your personal contact details in order to get notifications from the company.
- Talk about your shopping experience with Aldo. Tell them what you think about their store, their products, and their staff.
- Provide suggestions on what they could do better.
- Assess the likelihood that you will return or recommend the store to your friends.
- Aldo Website: http://www.aldogroup.com/