Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track. Without customer feedback, companies may end up making unpopular decisions that go against customers’ interests, and consequently, they would quickly start to suffer. The simplest way to measure customer satisfaction is through a survey. Customer satisfaction surveys, or guest experience surveys, give companies anonymous insight into how their customers view them and what, if anything, needs improvement to retain their business and loyalty.
The Applebee’s guest experience survey is meant to gather current customer feedback, track changes in feedback, and show commitment to customers. Customers love the idea that a company cares about their views and is soliciting their feedback, since it demonstrates that the company is devoted to keeping them. The Applebee’s survey serves as a reminder that the company cares enough to take actions based on customer feedback.
Your participation in the Applebee’s Guest Experience Survey will give you ten chances to win $1,000 daily and other instant prizes valued at $1,500 weekly. There are winners selected every day.
Applebee’s is an American company, which runs a restaurant chain called Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar. It also develops franchises. Applebee’s still follows the same philosophy they started with, which focuses on serving good food to good people. Founded nearly thirty years ago on the principles of family fun and exceptional value, Applebee’s operates what is today one of the largest and most popular casual-dining chains in the world.
With more than 2,000 restaurants in the US, what was once a trendy neighborhood restaurant is now a popular grill and bar in neighborhoods all across America, Puerto Rico, and several other countries. This prominent eatery is popular with individuals of all lifestyles and ages with its family-friendly, fun atmosphere and signature menu. It continues to prosper and grow, and further set itself apart with innovative attractions.
How to Complete the Applebee’s Guest Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- A valid receipt from an Applebee’s restaurant.
- A computer or mobile device with internet access.
- Be a legal resident of the US.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Visit Applebee’s survey page at www.applebees.com/survey.
- Select the country where you visited Applebee’s and the language you would like to use for the survey and click enter.
- Enter the following information from your Applebee’s receipt: server’s name, date, time, check number, total amount due, and 9-digit serial number. Click enter to proceed.
- Enter your date of birth for validation purposes and click enter.
- Begin the survey and answer all questions truthfully.
- To enter the sweepstakes drawing, enter your personal information in the spaces provided and click next.
- Wait as the system checks if you are an instant winner.
- Applebee’s Website: http://www.applebees.com/