A satisfied customer is one that has no outstanding negative concerns regarding a business. Things may not have been perfect but by giving customers a chance to express their dissatisfaction; their pleas are heard and addressed. A customer satisfaction survey will encourage customer loyalty. When the concerns they raise are dealt with, customers will keep coming back and refer others too. Baja Fresh wants to keep in touch with its customers through the Baja Fresh customer satisfaction survey.
A carefully designed survey will not only give feedback from the customers, but also pass information to them about new products and services or about organizational changes and innovations. It may also be used as a clever way to spot new trends by asking customers what they prefer as alternatives to what is available. Businesses that conduct customer satisfaction surveys have a better chance at retaining and attracting more customers than businesses that do not.
About Baja Fresh
Founded in 1990 in Newbury Park, California, Baja Fresh is a chain of Tex-Mex restaurants spread over the US and two international restaurants located in Dubai and Singapore. The restaurant chain insists on fresh, top quality food in a very clean environment. The ingredients they use are farm fresh and hand-made, not tin-canned or processed. Baja Fresh serves real food made by passionate people who make it by hand using farm fresh ingredients.
Due to their high quality food and services, Baja Fresh now operates more than 256 restaurants and continues to expand. The Mexican delicacies have their signature flame grilled flavor, unique salsas and grilled tortillas. The specialty meals include their popular Baja Burritos, Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad Burritos, Fire Grilled Chicken Taquitos, Original Baja Tacos and salads.
How to Complete the Baja Fresh Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A mobile device, a laptop, or PC with access to the internet
- A valid and recent receipt from a Baja Fresh restaurant with the store number
- A basic understanding of English
- Visit the customer satisfaction survey website at www.bajafreshsurvey.com.
- Enter the location number on your receipt.
- If you do not have a receipt with a location number, kindly select the store you visited using the location menu list.
- Enter the date you visited the restaurant.
- Click the next button to begin the survey.
- Read the questions carefully and answer truthfully.
- Fill out your contact information in the form provided.
- Submit the completed survey.
- Baja Fresh Website: http://www.bajafresh.com/