The Beefeater Customer Feedback Survey is a program prepared by Clarabridge. It seeks to learn what guests think of the restaurant after dining. The inputs are used to determine areas of improvement and find those worthy of commendation.
It is a brief questionnaire that can be complete in a few minutes. If you have formed strong opinions from your experience, then don’t hesitate to share them with the management through this tool. You can find it at this link: www.beefeatergrillfeedback.co.uk.
This chain of pub restaurants in the UK specializes on meat offerings. It is owned by industry giant Whitbread. Beefeater was founded back in 1974 at Enfield. There are more than 140 locations around the islands serving simple yet great tasting food. The interiors can be described as warm, modern and stylish.
They serve British classics with a modern twist. You can get fish and chips, pork pie, lamb curry, beef ribs, salads, puddings, and many more. Check out their menu to see their starters, mains and desserts. They also serve breakfast, Sunday lunch, and a kid’s menu. Despite the name, they do have some options for vegans and vegetarians. You can also filter the menu to find dishes that don’t contain nuts, gluten, egg or dairy for those with dietary restrictions.
How to Participate in the Beefeater Customer Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device with web access such as a laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to answer the survey questions.
- Go to the survey site at www.beefeatergrillfeedback.co.uk.
- The welcome page will thank you for providing feedback. It will contain an illustration of a Beefeater receipt with highlights for the important details. Prepare yours to begin.
- Locate the branch you visited from the drop-down menu. You may start typing the house number to facilitate the search.
- Access the date picker and click on the calendar to set the date of your last visit.
- Indicate the time of your arrival at the restaurant.
- Count the number of people included in your party.
- Select the range that best describes the total bill for your group from a drop-down menu.
- Indicate whether you stayed at a Premier Inn hotel when you visited the branch.
- Indicate whether you are a member of the Beefeater Reward Club. If you answered in the affirmative, then enter the 16-digit club card number. Don’t worry about it if you’re not a member.
- Continue with the survey and rate your overall experience with the restaurant. Give suggestions for improvement if you have any.
- Beefeater Restaurant Website: http://www.beefeater.co.uk/