Belk appreciates your business and feedback and values you as a customer. The company’s goal is to offer products that meet your unique needs for quality, fashion and value, and to offer excellent customer service. To achieve this, the company is inviting you to participate in the Belk customer satisfaction survey, where you can tell them what you think about their merchandise, services, people, and stores. Feel free to tell them about your most recent Belk experience. Whether positive or negative, your feedback is of great value to the company. Kindly complete the survey within 3 days of your visit to a Belk store and stand a chance to win a $500 Belk gift card.
In an era of high expectations and competition, a customer satisfaction survey is an indispensable tool for listening to customers about their experience and satisfaction levels, and for coming up with strategies for improvement. Since the quality of products and services has become a deciding factor for the customer, Belk must leverage the customer relationship through this survey. Knowing what you feel about them is crucial for growth and survival.
Belk, Inc. is the largest up-scale, privately, owned department store chain in the nation. Founded in 1888 in Monroe, North Carolina by William Henry Belk, it operates more than 300 stores in 16 contiguous Southern states. In the last fiscal year, for example, the company achieved sales totaling $3.5 billion.
Belk.com and Belk stores offer private label and national brands fashion apparel, cosmetics, shoes, home furnishings, accessories, and a wedding registry, though the company competes with companies such as Sears, Kohl’s and JCPenney, its flagship stores are larger and offer more specialty, higher end products and competes with higher end retailers, such as Von Maur, Macy’s and Dillard’s.
How to Complete the Belk Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A PC, laptop, or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid Belk store receipt with a survey invitation.
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- Visit the survey site at www.Belksurvey.com.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter the 18-digit code number printed in the middle of your receipt.
- Begin the survey.
- Answer a few questions about your visit to the Belk store where you received your survey invitation.
- Answer all questions truthfully.
- Fill out your contact information for sweepstakes purposes.
- Submit the completed survey.
- Belk Website: http://www.belk.com/