It is imperative for businesses to conduct customer satisfaction surveys pro-actively, and not purely in reaction to a specific problem. Often, companies assess customer satisfaction only after they have experienced a setback, such as an increase in the number of complaints, or a decrease in market value. To prevent this from happening, Bella Italia is conducting a customer feedback survey to anticipate problems before they happen, collect feedback in regard to the issue, and instigate changes and inform customers about those changes to ward off the issue.
The company believes in the value of your feedback. It believes it is wise to conduct the Bella Italia customer feedback survey, which is well designed and tested. This approach will allow the company to compare results periodically and make improvements where necessary. The information you provide will help them monitor customer service, products, and/or support to determine whether they are staying stagnant, improving, or worsening. In addition, the survey will also help customers monitor change.
About Bella Italia
Formerly called Bella Pasta, Bella Italia is a popular restaurant chain with more than 80 outlets operating in the UK. It is part of the Tragua Group, who also operates Strada and Café Rouge. The chain began as two small restaurant chains, Pizzaland and Pastificio.
In 1990, BrightReasons bought the two restaurant chains, thereby rebranding Pastificio to Bella Pasta. Bella Italia serves great tasting Italian dishes, made with great ingredients. The menu combines pasta and pizza, with a wide selection of specialty and grilled dishes, complemented with excellent Italian wines.
How to Enter the Bella Italia Customer Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with internet access
- A valid Bella Italia receipt with a survey invitation
- A basic understanding of English
- Visit the survey site at www.bellaitalia-feedback.co.uk.
- Enter the feedback code shown on your receipt and click ‘take part’ to begin the survey.
- Select the location you visited, the date of visit, and the time of visit.
- Think about your recent Bella Italia experience and answer a few survey questions.
- Answer all questions truthfully.
- Fill in your contact details for the prize draw purposes.
- Submit the completed survey.
- Bella Italia Customer Feedback Survey Rules: http://uk.marketforce.com/cdg_bi/rules.php
- Bella Italia Customer Feedback Survey Terms and Conditions: http://uk.marketforce.com/cdg_bi/terms.php
- Bella Italia Website: http://www.bellaitalia.co.uk/