———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
The Bennigan’s Guest Feedback Survey is out there to learn about the impression made on the guests of the restaurant. Let them know how well they did during your visit. Don’t hesitate to praise them if they served you well. In the same manner, don’t hesitate to point out areas for improvement if you have found any. They will surely appreciate both types of feedback.
It is a fairly short questionnaire that you can finish in just a few minutes. Most answers are already written down and you will just have to click what you feel are the right ones according to your experience. You help the place get better through your efforts. If you want a better place to hang out in, then go ahead and participate.
This is described as a pub-themed casual dining restaurant. Its tagline is “American Fare, Irish Hospitality”. Indeed, you can find American favorites on the menu so you will instantly feel comfortable. It was founded in Atlanta by Norman Brinker in 1976. It has since moved to the headquarters at Dallas, Texas to better manage the operation.
A visit to the restaurant is not complete without large servings of its legendary favorites such as baby back ribs, chicken tenders, flat iron steak, beer-battered fish and chips, grilled salmon fillet, cottage pie, and Cajun grilled chicken. There’s also the big Irish burger, salads, soups, sandwiches, desserts, and specialty drinks. Wash it all down with beers and wines.
How to Enter the Bennigan’s Guest Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device with web access such as a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes of your time.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey site at www.bennigansfeedback.com.
- Select your preferred language for the questions. The options include English, Spanish, Greek, Korean and Arabic.
- You will be taken to the welcome page. There is a text box in the middle where you should enter the store number of the restaurant you visited. This could have four or five digits.
- Indicate the date and time of your latest visit. Refer to your receipt if you don’t remember.
- Rate various aspects of the dining experience including the food, the service, and the interiors.
- Tell them how likely it would be that you will recommend the place to your friends.
- Provide your suggestions for improvement.
- Write down your email address if you would like future notifications.
- Bennigan’s Pub Website: http://bennigans.com/