———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
The BIFS Customer Satisfaction Survey was created by the Service Management Group. The Service Management Group has dedicated itself to providing specialized surveys for companies like BIFS. This particular survey is short but incredibly important as it helps the company understand individual experiences a little better.
Not only was the survey created to understand individual experience but also to understand different outcomes. The Service Management Group understands that people who take these surveys are not expecting them to take up much time, so they make sure that the survey is concise but also very informative.
BIFS or the Breast Implant Follow-up Study is a study that all persons who have had breast implants can take. The follow up questions are meant to find out about long-term effects, which help other people who are thinking of having the procedure understand a little more of what they can expect. Some people are courteous enough to take this survey year after year to report more findings. The survey encourages those who have gone through this procedure to look at these questions as a way to talk to strangers who might be worried about taking this step.
It is about sharing the experience but also about sharing knowledge. BIFS knows that learning more about outcomes could also hope to improve the procedure or highlight unforeseen issues that might have been overlooked before. Of course, the site promises to keep all personal information confidential, which gives many visitors peace of mind. All participants must login to take and complete the survey. The login is not complicated as it only requires a registration code and date of birth. Some people may not feel comfortable sharing this information, but it is requested to keep participation safe and secure.
How to Enter the BIFS Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A device with access to the internet either through an ethernet connection or wifi.
- Must be able to read and understand English clearly.
- Should have the registration code provided after the surgery.
- You will need to visit www.bifs.us/survey to start the survey.
- Do your best to be honest as your answers are meant to help other people considering this procedure.
- Some of these questions may be considered personal, so be aware of this.
- It is important that you underwent the procedure, and the procedure must have been done at a participating facility.
Those who have additional questions about this survey or what it might entail are encouraged to call BIFS at 1-866-619-BIFS (2437). The company can also be contacted through email using email@example.com. Your voice is important, and it can make a difference through this survey.
- BIFS Website: http://www.bifs.us/