The Bojangles’ Guest Satisfaction Survey is designed to provide customers with a secure platform to air their opinions, both good and bad. Consumers have the opportunity to share their feedback on both the meals and service they receive. All feedback is collected and collated by Bojangles’ staff in an effort to improve and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
When conducted in such a way, these surveys can have a monumental impact on the reputation management of a restaurant. Positive feedback allows Bojangles’ employees to keep a finger on the pulse of the day-to-day performance that should be maintained. Negative feedback provides insight into the issues that need to be resolved in order for the restaurant to succeed.
In 1977, Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas (two veteran restaurant operators) were able to make their dream of establishing a quick-service eatery that offered great food. Their restaurant would be built on a firm foundation of unique flavor, top-quality dishes made-from-scratch, a cheerful restaurant design, and friendly service. The first Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n’ Biscuits opened its doors in Charlotte, NC, sparking the beginning of what would become a highly successful franchise with over 600 branches spread throughout several states in the U.S.
In addition to the generous servings of Southern-fried chicken and biscuits, Bojangles’ also offers a wide variety of salads, sandwiches, classic side dishes, and desserts. The family meals and boxed meal offerings make this restaurant the ideal spot for people searching for good comfort food at a reasonable price.
How to Complete the Bojangles’ Guest Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A mobile device or computer with internet access.
- A valid Bojangles’ receipt clearly indicating the store number, check number, date, and time.
- The ability to understand and respond clearly in English and Spanish.
- Visit the Bojangles’ Guest Satisfaction Survey website at www.bojangleslistens.com.
- Select the appropriate language; English or Spanish.
- Fill in the store number, check number, date, and time.
- Click the “start” button.
- Follow the prompts on your screen to complete the survey.
- Consider your most recent visit to your favorite Bojangles’ branch and answer the questions on your screen as honestly as possible.
- Once you have submitted your feedback, make a note of your unique survey code should you require it for any redeemable coupons.
- Bojangles’ Website: https://www.bojangles.com/