———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
The Burton Menswear Customer Satisfaction Survey was created to learn about the sentiments of shoppers and learn from these. By collecting substantial data, the managers can draw a few conclusions about the current public perception.
They can use this knowledge to change the store for the better. Help nudge them in the right direction by making your voice heard. You can find a link to the survey below. No receipt is necessary to get access.
About Burton Menswear
This is a leading high street clothing retailer in the UK. There are more than 400 locations across the realm. It was founded way back in 1904 and was one of the British government’s contractors during World War II.
Several mergers and purchases over the years have help the company grow consistently throughout the years. These include Dorothy Perkins, Debenhams and John Collier. It has been named as the official clothing supplier of the English national football team in different high-profile events like the World Cup and UEFA.
How to Enter the Burton Menswear Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A speedy and reliable Internet service.
- A computer with modern browser for web access.
- A few minutes to answer questions.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey site at www.burton.co.uk/feedback.
- The splash page will entice you to join by stating the benefits. Proceed to the next step.
- Type the location of the store that you visited. You could also enter the store number as printed on your receipt.
- Assess the likelihood that you’ll recommend the place to your friends and family.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your visit.
- Judge the store in various areas including atmosphere, layout, displays, availability, cleanliness, appearance, and many more.
- Do the same with regarding to the service including the welcome, till queue, efficiency, friendliness, knowledge, and so on.
- If any member of the staff provided memorable service, consider sharing details on the space provided. Include the name if you can recall.
- Tell them what they did well and what they could improve on.
- Select the main reason for your visit, the person you are shopping for, and what your mindset was going into the store.
- Indicate whether you made a purchase. If yes, describe the nature of it including the amount spent and the number of items.
- Assess the likelihood that you will come back.
- Describe your frequency of visits to the store, both online and offline. Select your length of shopping with the brand.
- Describe yourself for classification purposes including your gender, age group, employment status, and post code.
- Burton Menswear Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: http://www.burton.co.uk/en/bruk/category/terms-conditions-281543/home#fragment-9
- Burton Website: http://www.burton.co.uk