———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
The Best Western Guest Satisfaction Survey is designed to provide customers with a secure platform to evaluate their experiences, both positive and negative. Recent guests have a chance to provide feedback on many different aspects of their stay. All comments and feedback are reviewed by Best Western managers, so that the necessary changes can be addressed.
When conducted in this manner, satisfaction surveys greatly influence how a hotel is managed. Positive feedback gives Best Western employees a clearer idea of what guests expect from their hotels. Negative comments give managers a starting point, to improve areas of service that may be lacking.
About Best Western
In 1946, M.K. Guertin developed the hotel chain, from an informal referral network among hotels and motels along the West Coast. As the chain expanded across the U.S., the gold crown emblem was adopted. Best Western now offers accommodations in over 100 different countries. Some of the additional Best Western brands include Best Western Premier, Best Western Plus, Glo, and Executive Residency.
The hotel chain provides services for vacation and business travelers alike. The hotel chain offers moderately priced rooms, compared to other hotel chains. Personalized service and a friendly atmosphere are some of the hallmark features, that make Best Western desirable for travelers.
How to Enter the Best Western Guest Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A mobile device or computer with internet access.
- A valid Best Western guest receipt clearly indicating the location of the hotel and the date of the stay.
- The ability to understand and respond clearly in English and Spanish.
Enter By Online:
- Visit the Best Western Guest Satisfaction Survey website at www.bwfeedback.com.
- Select the appropriate language; English or Spanish.
- Enter name and email address.
- Enter your rewards number, if you have a membership.
- Click the “start” button.
- Follow the prompts on your screen to complete the survey.
- Consider your most recent stay at a Best Western property and answer the questions on your screen as honestly as you can.
By completing the survey, guests can help the company determine if some areas of service need improvement. The appropriate details can be addressed, so future guests will be more satisfied with their stays at Best Western. From the comfort and cleanliness of the rooms, to the helpfulness of hotel staff, Best Western managers need to know how their hotels measure up. The most effective way to make such determinations, is to get actual feedback from guests who have stayed at Best Western hotels. There are some advantages of completing the survey, such as receiving additional reward bonus points, for rewards members. It takes less than five minutes to complete the survey. It’s time well spent.
- Best Western Website: https://www.bestwestern.com/