Whatever your comments, criticism, advice, or questions, Cabela’s are ready and happy to listen. Cabela’s Customer Satisfaction Survey gives you a chance to tell them what you think about their products and services by answering a few simple questions.
If you have a passion for shooting, camping, fishing, hunting, or any other outdoor recreation activity, let the company know what you want and how they can help you have a better and memorable shopping experience.
Cabelas.com/feedback Survey Details
|Survey Name||Cabela’s Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Official Website||http://www.cabelas.com/feedback|
|Age Limit||18 Years and Over|
|Survey Reward||Win a $500 gift card|
|Entry Limit||One per person per receipt|
|Receipt Expiry||7 Days|
Cabela’s is a specialty retailer and direct marketer of shooting, camping, fishing, hunting, and other outdoor recreation products. Founded in 1961, the company is headquartered in Sidney, Nebraska. The company was born somewhat inadvertently when the founder, Dick Cabela, decided to sell fishing flies he bought while in Chicago at a furniture show.
Upon returning home, he posted a classified ad in a newspaper, which generated a single response. He, therefore, redesigned the ad and placed it national outdoor magazines. Soon, orders started arriving from people around the country. Today, the company’s direct marketing operation is one of the most successful in the U.S., with mail-order catalogs being shipped to more than 120 countries.
How to Enter the Cabela’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access
- A basic understanding of English
- A valid receipt from Cabela’s with a survey invitation
- Be a legal U.S. resident aged 18 and above to enter the sweepstakes drawing
Enter By Online:
- Enter the survey site at http://www.cabelas.com/feedback.
- Review the rules for alternate sweepstakes entry methods.
- Click on the yellow box to begin the survey.
- Choose the store location you visited by clicking on the link of your store location to get started.
- As you proceed, use the ‘Back’ and ‘Next’ buttons that appear at the bottom of the page.
- Specify whether you made a purchase for your survey.
- If you did, enter the transaction ID underneath the bar code of your receipt.
- If you are at an In-Store Kiosk, use the scanner at the desk to scan your bar code and it will enter your transaction ID for you.
- Enter the purchase date.
- Answer a series of questions based on your shopping experience at Cabela’s.
- Specify whether you would like a manager to contact you regarding any concerns you had with your shopping experience and enter your name, email address, and phone number if you do.
- Click finish to finalize your survey responses.
- Specify whether you would like to sign up for the sweepstakes.
- Enter your contact details for the sweepstakes.
Enter By Online Video Guide:
The information they collect will help them understand what customers like and dislike about their products and services. This will help them improve their company and enhance your future shipping experiences. As a reward for your time and consideration, you will get the opportunity to sign up for their monthly sweepstakes drawing to win a $500 Cabela’s gift card at the end of the survey.
- Cabela’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Official Rules: https://medallia.s3.amazonaws.com/BassPro/official%20rules%20-%20bps%20-%20customer%20satisfaction%20survey%202021.docx
- Cabela’s Website: http://www.cabelas.com/
Will Markum says
As usual the website puts you through hoops to fill out a survey. All I wanted was to comment on the help I recived from the sales person Andy. The website is confusing and in my book useless and a waste of my time.
Gerry Marsh says
My husband and I had come into Cabelas and purchased two pair of his favorite shoes. He has worn one pair and they last forever. His health has gotten a bit concerning and we realized that he wouldn’t be able to fit in the 2nd pair of shoes any longer. They were the widest that we could get and knew that it would no longer fit.. We thought, well even though they are almost a year old, we can try to exchange them or get credit IF we could. They were brand new and in the original box. We had the sales receipt.
We were greeted by a nice greeter when we walked in the clean and lovely store. She sent us over to the exchange counter and we were greeted by Kendra. Kendra was SOO nice and so understanding and helpful. She looked at the shoes and said, “Yes, they are brand new but since they are almost a year old, I will have to get my Supervisor to O.K. it. She got ahold of her Supervisor and her name was Cindy. They both talked a second an Cindy said “Of course we will take them back. So sorry for your health issues and have a good day. They were just wonderful and kind and understanding. We were more appreciative than they would know. I called the Manager, Joshua and he was a dear, as well. Kudos to Cabelas for caring for their customers and their issues. We need more people in the world that do the same for their customers. Thank you very much. Continue the good service and kindness.