The Cafe Rouge Customer Feedback Survey is presented to you as an outlet for your thoughts regarding the restaurant. All diners are invited to join and rate various aspects of the experience. The managers would love to hear how well their branch performed.
Both positive and negative comments are welcome. These will make them work harder to get even higher marks in the future. You will be able to find the survey at this link: www.caferouge-feedback.co.uk.
About Café Rouge
This restaurant chain in the UK serves award-winning French cuisine. From its headquarters in London, it operates more than 120 branches across the country. It was founded back in 1989 by Karen Jones and Roger Myers. It has since changed ownership several times from the Pelican Group to Whitbread and finally to the Tragus Group.
One of the restaurant’s claim to fame is that it is frequently mentioned in the book Bridget Jones’s Diary. The protagonist and her friends would often meet at their local branch to talk about their life issues. Aside the casual dining experience, the company also rolled out a fast-service format to provide great food quicker for people on the go.
How to Participate in the Cafe Rouge Customer Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A speedy Internet connection.
- A few minutes to answer all the questions.
- A computer, tablet or smartphone to connect to the web.
- 18 years of age of older and UK residency for prize eligibility.
- Go to the survey site at www.caferouge-feedback.co.uk.
- On the welcome page, enter the feedback code that is printed on your receipt. Click “Start” to proceed or click the text link if you have no code.
- Select the date, time, and location that you visited.
- Describe your feedback as either positive or negative. Provide a summary of your experience including key points. Indicate if you would like the team to contact you regarding your comments.
- Tell them if anyone provided you with exceptional service or proceed to the next page.
- Estimate the number of people in your party and rate various aspects of your visit from 1 to 10. Rate the likelihood that you’ll return to Café Rouge.
- Describe the dishes you had at the restaurant and any problem that you may have encountered. This will be asked for starters, mains and desserts.
- The survey will also collect demographic information such as gender and age range.
- They will ask if you’d like to join the mailing list. If you answer in the affirmative, then provide your contact details.
- They’ll also ask for permission to post your feedback on Trip Advisor.
- Cafe Rouge Customer Feedback Survey Rules: https://uk.marketforce.com/cdg_cr/rules.php
- Cafe Rouge Customer Feedback Survey Terms and Conditions: https://uk.marketforce.com/cdg_cr/terms.php
- Café Rouge Website: http://www.caferouge.com/