———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
Online surveys are the most effective ways for businesses to measure their performance in customer service and the overall guest experience. Information from surveys can reveal areas for improvement and show companies what they’re doing right. A lot of surveys now come with incentives, which increase the chances of more customers filling them out.
Few people want to fill out long and detailed surveys, so short and direct ones are essential. Customers are frequently on the go, so mobile surveys will also get more responses due to their convenience. This Safeway customer survey helps the grocery chain measure the quality of each shopping experience and give each customer incentives to keep shopping at the grocery chain.
Carrs-Safeway is a retail supermarket chain that is based in Anchorage, Alaska. Carrs-Safeway was formerly known as Carrs Quality Centers. The grocery supplier boasts of 24 locations within Alaska and carries baked goods, dairy items, delicatessens, frozen foods, fresh produce, seafood and snack items. In addition to its food and beverage items, Carrs-Safeway also offers fuel sales, pharmacy services, photograph processing and fresh, local flowers.
Many of Carrs-Safeway locations house a Western Union station and small Starbucks. Founded back in 1950, Carrs developed a strict brand loyalty following among Alaskan residents. Thus, as Carrs was acquired by Safeway, due to the wildly loyal following to the Carrs’ name, Safeway decided that it was in the company’s best interest to merge the two names together to avoid alienating Carrs’ dedicated fan base.
How to Enter the Safeway CARRS Customer Satisfaction Survey
This survey is open to legal residents of the U.S. and Canada who are at least 18 years old. Customers who complete the survey and subscribe to Safeway’s email updates are eligible to win one of five $100 Safeway gift cards.
You will need:
- Your latest Safeway Carrs receipt with a survey invitation.
- Internet access.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
Enter By Online:
- Visit www.carrssurvey.net and review the official sweepstakes rules. Enter the time, date, and required survey code located at the bottom of the receipt.
- The next survey page will prompt you to rate several things about your recent shopping experience, including the shopping atmosphere, the cleanliness of the store, and the helpfulness of the store employees.
- You’ll then be prompted to check the boxes of each store section you shopped in, such as produce, bakery, and deli.
- To complete the survey and enter for a chance to win the sweepstakes prize, you’ll need to enter your contact information before submitting the survey.
Data collected from this Safeway CARRS survey is analyzed for positive and negative customer responses that follow common patterns. Store management can then use this information to address any problems related to the overall customer experience. The results of these surveys give Safeway a view on both the large and small scale of how happy customers are with the company and how likely they are to stay loyal shoppers.
- Safeway CARRS Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://www2.iccds.com/CSAT/AL/Surveys/AL5/legalCarrs.pdf
- Safeway CARRS Official Website: http://www.carrsqc.com/