Every fast food business knows that for it to remain in business, and expand, it has to create a huge database of loyal customers. This means that, it has to attract clients and be able to keep them coming back for more. That is why CiCi’s Pizza management created a guest experience survey to ensure that their clients are getting the right treatment in customer care and also being served with quality foodstuff.
Clients tend to go for repeat services if they find a place that knows how to give them the best in terms of customer care and good food. Not many people want to keep trying new places and so, this guest experience survey helps you as a client, to air your views freely on how you found you’re eating experience at CiCi’s Pizza. This way, you enable the management to improve their services and in turn, you get the best experience. You are highly encouraged to give your compliments and suggestions in areas you think need improvement.
About CiCi’s Pizza
CiCi’s pizza was founded in 1985. It is a chain of American Buffet restaurants, with the headquarters based in Coppell, Texas, specializing in pizza production. CiCi’s Pizza corporately owns restaurants that scatter around 35 states, comprising approximately 500 outlets.
It also serves other delicacies such as pasta, soup, and beverages. Eating out has never been more fun, and customers are spoilt for choice at CiCi’s Pizza.
How to Complete the CiCi’s Pizza Guest Experience Survey
You will need:
- A recent receipt from CiCi’s Pizza.
- A computer, tablet or smart phone with internet access.
- Connect to the internet on your device and click on the link www.cicisvisit.com.
- Choose your preferred language and click on the red button marked “ENTER”.
- Input the number on your CiCi’s Pizza receipt in the provided field and click “ENTER” to continue.
- Specify the restaurant you visited and the date of visit.
- Answer a few simple questions on how you found the service, and rate your general experience at the restaurant.
- Finish your survey and note down your validation number, which will expire in two-week time.
- CiCi’s Pizza Website: http://www.cicis.com/