Costco sees your feedback as a valuable part of their marketing strategies. This is why they encourage you to participate in this survey that is powered by Guest Satisfaction Surveys. Costco collects information from your comments to help them determine what changes need to be made to better serve their customers. Your opinion really matters, so take a few minutes to fill out one of our surveys now. You will be glad you did because there is a reward waiting for you at the end. Take the survey here. www.costcosurvey.com.
Your feedback is a powerful tool in Costco’s tool chest, and is meant to measure customer approval and disapproval among its customers. The company always tries to offer the best quality products and prices everyone can afford, but there are times when someone is simply not satisfied, or they want to express their appreciation for a job well done. By participating in surveys, you get to have a positive impact in how Costco does business.
Costco’s first location was in an airplane hangar on San Diego’s Morena Boulevard in 1976. To begin with, it served small businesses, but soon realized it could make a greater impact by offering its products and services to a larger audience to members that joined their buying club. Today, Costco offers wholesale prices on high-quality name brand merchandise from a variety of departments.
Costco is now a multi-billion-dollar global retail leader serving eight different countries. Its outstanding business ethics have caused the world to recognize this company as a leader in its field that is dedicated to quality through all areas of the business.
How to Participate in the Costco Services Program Surveys
You Will Need:
- Computer, mobile device or iPad with access to the internet.
- An invitation to take a survey on a valid Costco receipt.
- You must be able to read and understand written English or Spanish.
- Enter the Costco Services Program Surveys here www.costcosurvey.com.
- Select your preferred language.
- Start the survey by entering all pertinent information from your Costco receipt.
- Considering your last visit to Costco, answer all of the survey questions about your experience on that day.
- Answer the questions truthfully.
- Follow all the instructions provided during and at the end of the survey.
- Costco Official Site: https://www.costco.com/