The Crocs Customer Satisfaction Survey is an important featuring in helping Crocs increase customer satisfaction. Whether it’s positive feedback for a wonderful product or its bringing to light a problem with a particular product or service, being able to get honest feedback from customers can help the company create a better product as well as provide quality customer care.
The success of any company relies on bringing together great service with an excellent product. Crocs Inc. offers the Crocs Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.crocs.com/feedback, as an effective way to better gauge customer satisfaction. With a finger on the pulse of what customers are looking for, Crocs is better able to provide the best products and customer experience.
About Crocs, Inc.
Crocs, Inc. is a shoe manufacturer offering a comfortable foam resin shoe. Their original shoe, called the Beach, debuted at the Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show in 2002; all 200 pairs sold out.
The original crocs shoes feature a clog design and are available in more than 20 great colors. Crocs shoes have even been recognized by a number of medical professionals as an effective and safe footwear. In 2005, the U.S. Ergonomics company tested and recommended Crocs shoes; in 2009, the American Podiatric Medical Association also accepted the Crocs shoes. Additionally, a model of Crocs shoes was approved by the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services as an acceptable footwear for diabetics to help reduce foot injury.
There’s a Crocs shoe that’s right for just about every activity. Whether it’s a comfortable shoe for walking, gardening or a day at the beach, you’ll find a style that offers the perfect solution. Additionally, because Crocs shoes are available in a wide variety of colors, there’s something to satisfy your sense of style.
How to Enter in the Crocs Customer Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- Receipt from your Crocs shoes purchase.
- A computer or another internet enabled device.
- Ability to read English.
- Enter the website for the Crocs Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.crocs.com/feedback.
- Answer the 10 question survey based on your most recent visit.
- If you would like to add additional comments, there are spaces available for this purpose.
- To answer questions #7, #8 and #9, you’ll need to refer to your sales receipt.
- When you have completed the survey, hit the “Submit Response” button.
- Crocs Website: http://www.crocs.com/