The Toyota Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey shows just how much the company values its customers. It is one way for the business to hear from the people they serve and ensure that it is doing all the right things to keep them happy. Go ahead and give it a go at www.customersurvey.toyota.ca.
Give the company your honest feedback about its vehicles. Tell them how you like the design, the performance, and all the other integrated features. Share your experience with the staff and their service. There will always be room for improvement so both positive and negative comments are welcome.
About Toyota Canada
Toyota is currently the second largest automotive company in the world. Its factories churn out more than 10 million vehicles a year thanks to the hard work of over 300,000 employees. It started way back in 1937 in Japan through the efforts of inventor Sakichi Toyoda. Decades later, the business has become a multi-billion-dollar enterprise with a strong presence in every corner of the globe including Canada.
Toyota Canada is a subsidiary of the Toyota Motor Company that has exclusive rights to distribute the manufacturer’s vehicles in the country. This Canadian distributor was founded in 1964 and is based in Toronto. A large portion of the cars sold here were built within the region. This keeps increasing with every year to streamline manufacturing and distribution while giving back through employment. TCI also sells Lexus and Scion cars in the local market.
How to Complete the Toyota Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey
What You Will Need:
- An Internet connection.
- An electronic device for web browsing.
- Familiarity with English or French.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
- Legal residency in Canada and age of majority for contest prize.
- Go to the survey site at: www.customersurvey.toyota.ca.
- Select your preferred language among the two options: English and French.
- You will be taken to a page that will ask about the access code from a survey invitation Postcard or an email sent by the company. Enter this on the text box provided and click “Next” to continue.
- Answer questions regarding your experience with the business and its products. Just be truthful and candid. You may expound on these to give a complete picture of the situation from your point of view.
- Provide your personal details including contact information so that you can be notified if you win in the survey draw.
- Toyota Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey Contest Rules: https://www.customersurvey.toyota.ca/toyota/Rules.html
- Toyota Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey Technical information: http://www.customersurvey.toyota.ca/Recommended_Computer_Settings_Detail.pdf
- Toyota Canada Official Site: https://www.toyota.ca/
- Toyota Global Official Site: http://www.toyota-global.com/