A number of renowned companies prefer Service Management Group to design their customer satisfaction or feedback surveys. As it turns out, Dollar General is no exception. SMG has designed a comprehensive online survey for Dollar General that allows its customers to share their opinion on the business operations and trends that Dollar General follows.
With the help of this survey, available at www.dgcustomerfirst.com, loyal and as well as new customers of Dollar General can now express their positive or negative experiences with the company. If you feel that the staff of Dollar General can be better at meeting customer expectations, participate in this survey and voice your opinion today. Dollar General is all set to use your feedback to improve its customer service because it understands that happy customers are the key to infinite success.
About Dollar General
Dollar General is a famous American chain of variety stores where all the available items are priced at $1. The first Dollar General store opened back in 1955 in Springfield, Kentucky. The simple idea behind Dollar General turned out to be a major hit and the business began to march on the road to success.
After a few years, the annual sales of Dollar General reached $5 million with only 29 stores open for business. As of now, the company has more than 6,000 stores and earns annual revenue worth $6 billion. One of the redeeming qualities of Dollar General is that even after such a successful journey, the company still believes in its modest beginnings and continues to strive to serve its customers in the best possible ways.
How to Complete the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Log on to www.dgcustomerfirst.com to participate in the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- You can choose to take the survey in Spanish if you wish.
- Enter the time of your purchase, store number, and the 15-digit survey code to begin the survey.
- Answer all the questions candidly based on your recent visit to a Dollar General store.
- Enter your name, contact number, and email address if you wish to enter the sweepstakes.
For further convenience, watch this video to understand the procedure for participating in the survey.
Terms & Conditions
- The 15-digit survey code remains valid for 7 days after the date of purchase.
- You can only take the survey once in 14 days.
- By participating in the survey, you can receive a coupon for $3 off your next purchase worth $15 or more.
Sources and Citations
- Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes – https://www.dgcustomerfirst.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules&c=305911&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
- Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes winners – https://www.dgcustomerfirst.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Winners&c=525911
- Dollar General Official Website – https://www.dollargeneral.com/