The Dairy Queen Customer Satisfaction Survey is designed to find out what people like about the restaurant, what they don’t, and what could be done to improve their experience. The questions are simple and straightforward, much like those of other surveys for food chains.
Give it a go and get a treat for your efforts. Finish the survey so that you can receive a validation code that will entitle you to a free menu item on your next visit. Use the link below to begin and follow the instructions.
About Dairy Queen
DQ, as it is often referred to, is a chain that offers ice cream and related snacks. It is owned by Berkshire Hathaway, a company headed by famed billionaire Warren Buffet. The new headquarters is ay Edina, Minnesota.
It was founded in 1940 in Illinois and quickly became a hit among the locals. There are about five thousand locations in the US alone and more than a thousand more overseas. It pulls in over $2 billion in revenue every year.
How to Complete the Dairy Queen Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A receipt from Dairy Queen.
- A few minutes to respond to the questions.
- A web-enabled device.
- A good Internet connection.
- Familiarity with English, French, or Spanish.
- Go to the survey site at www.dqfansurvey.com.
- On the welcome page, you will be asked to enter a 19-digit code. Get your receipt for reference and type it out carefully.
- Enter the date and time of your last visit as seen in the receipt.
- Indicate the type of order you got: carry out or dine in.
- Check the boxes corresponding to the items that you ordered: beverage, cake, treats, or food.
- Rate your level of satisfaction regarding the staff, the ordering system, the variety in the menu, thee cleanliness of the place, the service speed, the taste of the food, the overall value, and so on.
- Talk about problems faced during this visit, if any.
- Gauge the probability that you will recommend the place to other people and return within 30 days.
- If you were less than highly satisfied, then elaborate on your reasons.
- Answer some yes or no questions about the staff.
- Rate your level of agreement with a few statements.
- Indicate the frequency of your visits to DQ, as well as your primary reason for going.
- Answer the classification questions.
- Dairy Queen Website: https://www.dairyqueen.com/