Powered by Service Management Group, the Dreams Pillow Talk Survey provides you with an opportunity to share your experience with the executives of this company and share you shopping experience on their store. Your reply will help the executives to find out the quality of their services as well as means to improve it, which includes how courteous their staff was with you, as well as the quality of their products.
It is impossible for huge companies like Dreams Pillow to gather feedback from their clients via telephone chat or through an email questionnaire. You can help them improve their services by spending a few minutes to complete their survey. You should not worry about participating in this contest, as you can be sure that the company will never share your private information with others.
About Dreams Pillow
Led by CEO Mike Lague, and backed by Sun Capital Partners, Dreams Pillow is the number one specialist bed retailer of the United Kingdom. Established in 1985 and having its headquarters in Bedquarters, this company that employs 1,850 employees pan United Kingdom, manufactures in excess of 160,000 beds and 200,000 mattresses per annum. It sells its products through online sores and a huge chain 181 physical stores.
They offer products under various categories such as beds, mattresses, headboards, sofa beds, bedding, and furniture. They also have a special section for kids and a `sale’ section where you can purchase furniture at rock bottom prices. Their `inspiration and advice’ section has many other sub sections, which provide you with lots of knowledge. This is the one stop shop for those planning to purchase furniture and furnishings for the bedroom.
How to Participate in the Dreams Pillow Talk Survey
What You Will Need:
- A reliable internet connection.
- A device connected to the net such as a smartphone, tablet, desktop, or laptop for participating in the survey.
- A couple of minutes to finish the survey.
- Be a resident of the United Kingdom.
- Be 18 years of age or more.
- Have a knowledge of English.
- Possess a receipt of the store.
- Visit the survey site at www.dreams-pillowtalk.com.
- Enter the three-digit validation code found on their receipt.
- Complete their multiple page survey by answering the questions found therein. This includes if the condition and quality of their products were satisfactory, and if their staff were professional and friendly.
- You also get the opportunity of entering their prize draw upon completion of the survey.
- Dreams Pillow Talk Survey Terms and Conditions: https://www.dreams-pillowtalk.com/pContent.aspx?Page=TermsAndConditions&c=074004
- Dreams Pillow Website: http://www.dreams.co.uk/