Powered by ClearMI, the Europcar customer feedback survey is a tool through which Europcar wants to know how happy its customers are with its car rental services. With this survey (available at www.europcar-feedback.com), it wants customers to share their Europcar experience so that the company could better itself in the future, if the need arises.
Europcar specifically wants its patrons to throw some light on vehicle booking, pick-up, type, and return services. Europcar wants its users to come up with honest opinions, which is the only way it can improve going forward. For example, if the particular vehicle rented was not in the greatest of condition, the firm would look into the matter and make alterations to the vehicle or come up with a replacement.
Europcar is a leading rental company in Europe that offers medium- and short-term vehicle rental services to its customers. Having been in the industry for more than 60 years, the firm has made its presence felt in 140 countries across the globe. The company has approximately 200,000 vehicles to its credit, which is complemented by the firm’s extensive vehicle rental sector knowledge. As a result, the company is able to offer both leisure and business customers a wide array of mobility services.
Europcare functions under the ambit of two major brands: Europcar and InterRent. Europcar is the firm’s primary brand and has a global presence. It serves multiple market segments, which includes both low-cost and high-end segments. It also manages a diverse buyer portfolio. InterRent, on the other hand, is the firm’s low-cost service. It primarily focuses on leisure drivers. InterRent came to being in 2011 in Spain and Portugal to serve the low-cost segment.
How to Participate in the Europcar Customer Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with Internet connectivity.
- Rental agreement or booking/reservation number.
- Ability to read and comprehend English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, or any other European language.
- Head to www.europcar-feedback.com for the survey.
- On the page, you would be greeted by different language options. If you’re a European and you don’t speak English, there are several language options that you can choose from, such as French, German, Italian, and Spanish, to name a few. Choose the language you’d like to take the survey in.
- On the next page, you should specify the country you live in and type in your rental agreement or booking/reservation number. You shall also enter your personal contact information to enter the survey. Once entered, click Enter Survey.
- Answer the questions taking into consideration your experience with Europcar. The survey should not take more than a few minutes. In fact, you have only a few rating-based questions to take and a small comment box to fill up.
- Be honest and candid with your responses. Europcar would truly appreciate your genuine feedback.
- Europcar Official Website: https://www.europcar.com/