Let the Frankie & Benny’s Customer Survey be your way to let the company know how you feel about their food and services. It is always important for consumers to be vocal about their thoughts because this will ultimately lead to better offerings in the future.
Tell the restaurant owners about your experience. They will welcome any form of feedback as long as it is truthful because they, too, want to know how they can improve. Go ahead and complete it at www.fabfeedback.com.
About Frankie & Benny’s
This is a chain of restaurants offering Italian-American cuisine to the British public. It is owned by The Restaurant Group which is also responsible for Home Counties Pub, Garfunkel’s, Coast to Coast, Chiquito, Brunning & Price, and Filling Station. Frank & Benny’s first opened in 1995 at Leicester and has since expanded to 190 locations across the UK.
The theme reflects the fiction origin story of the brand which says that the owners started it in the 1950s. Every detail from the dark wooden panels to vintage stripes, from the memorabilia to the mood lighting takes people back to those post-war years in New York’s Little Italy. Even the toilets have Italian lessons playing over the speakers.
How to Complete the Frankie & Benny’s Customer Survey
What You Will Need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A web-enabled device like a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A receipt from the restaurant.
- A few minutes to tackle the questions.
- Go to the survey site at www.fabfeedback.com.
- The welcome page will contain a great deal of information as well as a number of questions. One thing you may want to note is that the company promises to provide a voucher upon completion of the survey. This can be used on your next visit to any of their locations.
- Get your last receipt from Frankie & Benny’s. It will contain a survey invitation number down at the bottom as illustrated in the graphic and highlighted in green.
- Select the restaurant location that you went to from the drop-down menu. You can also use the first four digits of your invite code as reference as these will be included in the list.
- Indicate the date of your last visit. A calendar will appear if you click on the blank text box so just click on the exact day.
- Indicate the time of day by choosing from the period blocks on the drop-down menu.
- Indicate the number of persons included in your party.
- Continue with the next pages of the survey wherein you will be asked about specific elements of your experience with the crew and the food. Just provide your honest opinion about each of them.
- Frankie & Benny’s Official Site: http://www.frankieandbennys.com/