Customer experience is the customer’s attitude about, and perception of, different areas of a supplier’s services or goods over the duration of their association. It has a huge impact on customer loyalty. The goal of the Old Navy Customer Experience Survey is to gather feedback about important customer touch points. As more companies join the movement to redefine themselves as customer driven, understanding what satisfies customers has become crucial for growth and success.
Old Navy hopes to use their customer experience survey, to not only drive revenue and retain customers, but to measure customer satisfaction levels in all their stores too. There is no better way of gaining an understanding of how customers feel about their products, services, and brand that to ask them directly.
Old Navy appreciates and values your comments and opinions on their services and products. You can use the survey to tell them about your experience during a recent visit to one of their stores. This online questionnaire is very simple to complete; in fact, you can complete it within 10 minutes. Whether positive or negative, your feedback will help them continue to improve their customer service and products, thereby enhancing your future shopping experiences.
Old Navy is a large clothing and accessories retail chain owned by Gap Inc., an American multinational corporation. Its corporate operations are in San Bruno and San Francisco, California, with the flagship stores located in San Francisco, Chicago, Seattle, the Mall of America, and New York City.
Gap Inc. is a large global retail chain offering clothing, personal care products and accessories for men, women and kids under the Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Intermix Brands, and Athleta brands. Its products are available for purchase in about 400 franchise stores and 3,300 company operated stores in more than 90 countries worldwide. You can also purchase their products from e-commerce sites.
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access
- A valid and recent Old Navy receipt with a survey invitation
- A basic understanding of English, French, or Spanish
- Visit the survey site at www.feedback4oldnavy.com.
- Select the country where you made your purchase from the list provided.
- Choose your preferred language from the drop down menu at the top right.
- Type in your age and select your gender.
- Fill in the following information from your receipt: country, state or province of the store you shopped, store number, month and day you were in the store, time on receipt, transaction number, and register number.
- Answer some questions based on your most recent Old Navy shopping experience.
- Answer all questions truthfully.
- Write your discount code on your receipt to receive the 10% discount on your next purchase.
- Old Navy Customer Experience Survey Website: http://www.oldnavy.com/