Powered by Service Management Group, the Firehouse Subs Guest Satisfaction Survey is used by customers to let the company know what they like or don’t like about their experience when dining in or picking up their food orders. The survey is located online at www.firehouselistens.com.
Customer satisfaction surveys help companies such as Firehouse Subs to measure overall customer happiness. Moreover, surveys help to identify weaknesses or areas where customers are unhappy. It is a very effective tool because it gives customers a voice while helping companies see through the eyes of their customer base. It helps businesses improve in areas where they may be falling short, according to survey results.
Firehouselistens.com Survey Details
|Survey Name||Firehouse Subs Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Official Website||http://www.firehouselistens.com|
|Age Limit||18 Years and Over|
|Survey Reward||Win $500|
|Entry Limit||One per person per receipt|
|Receipt Expiry||7 Days|
About Firehouse Subs
Firehouse Subs was founded in 1994 by two brothers Robin Sorensen and Chris Sorensen, both ex-firefighters. The company’s headquarters is currently located in Jacksonville, Florida.
The company specializes in hot subs, but also includes a full menu of cold subs, along with a dieter’s menu containing subs and salads that are under 500 calories. Today, Firehouse Subs has more than 900 stores with further expansions underway.
How to Complete the Firehouse Subs Guest Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A mobile device or computer with a web browser and Internet access.
- A printed receipt from a recent purchase.
- The online survey is written in English or Spanish, so you’ll need the ability to read and understand one of these languages.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the Firehouse Guest Satisfaction Survey at www.firehouselistens.com.
- English is the default language, if you prefer Spanish, click the Espanol url.
- Enter the Validation Number from your receipt.
- Enter the total amount spent including taxes as shown on your receipt.
- Click the “Start” button to enter the survey.
- Answer the questions on each page and click “Next” to proceed through the survey.
- On the last page, enter your name, phone number, email address, and zip code.
- When you have completed the survey, you’ll receive a Survey Complete Code that you’ll want to write it on the receipt or somewhere to refer to it later.
Enter By Online Video Guide:
The Firehouse Survey is not only a great way to let the company know about your recent experience, but you’ll also be entered in a $500 sweepstakes. The sweepstakes drawings are held once per month and you must be at least 16 years old to enter. The company allows you to enter the sweepstakes once per month by simply filling out the online survey from a recent visit to and Firehouse Subs restaurants. It is a great way to voice your honest opinions about what you like or dislike about Firehouse Subs and enter your name for a chance to win the $500 prize.
- Firehouse Subs Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://firehouselistens.smg.com/Projects/FIRE_CSI/pdfs/SweepsRules_US.pdf
- Firehouse Website: http://www.firehousesubs.com/