When it comes to guest satisfaction surveys, a little feedback or information can lead to huge developments in a company, and a positive impact on its profits. The Melting Pot guest satisfaction survey is designed to collect feedback from guests about their perceptions of the company’s offerings. The Melting Pot wants to know what you think about the food and services they offer. How satisfied were you with your recent dining experience at one of their restaurants? Did you have a particularly positive interaction with one of their employees? Did you experience any problems? The company values your input and would appreciate your candid feedback.
The feedback they receive will guide them in making changes that positively impact their bottom line. The survey will let The Melting Pot chart their progress and highlight any impact their changes have made. Conducting a guest satisfaction survey following a sales transaction guarantees immediate response while the experience is still fresh on the guest’s mind. If you recently dined at one of The Melting Pot restaurants, take this survey and tell them what you think about them. As a token of appreciation for your time, you stand a chance to win fondue for a year.
Fonduesurvey.com Survey Details
|Survey Name||Melting Pot Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Official Website||http://www.Fonduesurvey.com|
|Survey Prize||Win Fondue For a Year|
|Entry Method||By Online|
|Receipt Valid||7 days from receipt date|
|Survey Limit||One per person per receipt|
About The Melting Pot
The Melting Pot is a leading fondue restaurant chain operating more than 125 locations in the U.S., Mexico, Canada, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. The restaurant chain’s menu contains entrees of seafood and meat served with dipping oil or sauces, cheese fondues, salads, wines, and chocolate fondues. The company is part of the Front Burner Brands.
The Melting Pot offers a unique dining experience that creates memorable moments with friends and family. From the first piece of bread to the last piece of dessert, diners will be taken through a journey of culinary excellence like no other.
How to Enter The Melting Pot Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A Melting Pot restaurant receipt with a survey invitation.
- A PC, laptop, or mobile device with internet access.
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish.
Enter By Online:
- Visit the survey site at www.Fonduesurvey.com.
- Choose your preferred language to continue.
- Enter the access code found on your guest receipt or coupon.
- If you do not have an access code, click on the link provided and select a country, state, and city to continue.
- Enter the actual date you visited the restaurant, the check number, and your server’s name.
- Answer all survey questions.
- Enter your name, telephone number and email address for a chance to win fondue for a year.
Companies could get answers to such questions from an occasional email, a phone conversation, or speaking to customers in person. However, in such cases, they only hear from the most vocal people. The easiest and most effective way to get candid feedback from a group of people, vocal or not, is to ask them though an online survey such as The Melting Pot guest satisfaction survey. This survey will help the company get a pulse of their guests by revealing their preferences and satisfaction levels.
- Melting Pot Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official: http://www.inmoment.com/report/servlet/BlobServlet?s2=af5eb270-e1b0-33bd-b0d8-2514951158d2-78&v=0&type=0&t=2021Sweepstakes
- Melting Pot Website: http://www.meltingpot.com/
Harriett westmoreland says
We were at table number 20020. Aaron was our server. We had the chocolate fondue and it was great.
Aaron was fantastic.
Jerry Lobb says
I’ve been here many times. Mario? The pretender has waited around me many times and always been very informative. And has provided me with excellent service.
Gary Weber says
I entered the auth. code 806013 but it is truncated at 8060. no 13. I get a message Invalid code. What am I missing/// Thanks for your help.
Anthony Robison says
It was my first time and it was amazing i had a great time and my surver alison was the best surver i ever had highly recommend
Candy weber says
Lowell was informative and helpful.