———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
The Foot Locker Australia Guest Satisfaction Survey is a good example of the kind of work InMoment can do for clients. Each question on the survey is purposeful as it helps record the right information that can be later analyzed. The information that the surveys are meant to highlight are different for each survey formulated. It deals with what the company is looking for.
Foot Locker wanted to learn more about its customer base and the company’s ability to meet their needs. This company understands that the key to their success is happy customers. The company also wanted to make sure that negative feedback was analyzed to expose issues that were plaguing stores in the country. Uncovering widespread issues could help Foot Locker tweak its hiring and training practices to try to improve itself. There is no doubt that the Foot Locker Australia Guest Satisfaction Survey was a success, and InMoment was able to make another client happy.
About Foot Locker
Foot Locker is an American footwear company. Its headquarters sit in the middle of New York City. It was established in 1974, but this was under the F.W. Woolworth Company. It did not become its own company until 1988. It now operates in over 25 countries throughout the world, which is pretty exciting since most people in other countries consider this company iconic and American, including the people of Australia.
One of the most famous things about this company is that its employees wear clothes that resemble what referees wear in many different sports. The uniforms definitely give customers a unique experience that allows them to truly enjoy shopping and feel like they are in a place that value sports. Most of its stores are mall based, but there are a few free-standing stores throughout the world, including in Australia.
How to Enter the Foot Locker Australia Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A device that allows internet access.
- Should be able to understand English.
- The receipt that will be used to take the survey.
Enter By Online:
- The survey starts by visiting www.footlocker.com.au/survey where questions will be asked.
- Try to be honest about the experience to make sure that it is as helpful as it should be.
- You will be asked to enter some information printed on the receipt like the store’s identification number.
- The survey may ask for personal information, such as your name and contact information, just in case you need to be contacted.
Be sure to keep the confirmation number given to you after the survey has been complete. The receipt will give you $10 off a $50 and up purchase. This is only valid with the confirmation number and on the first day of the following month.
- Foot Locker Australia Website: https://www.footlocker.com.au/