Foot Locker Canada is providing an opportunity for its loyal customers to receive $10 off their next purchase by simply filling the Foot Locker Canada Customer Survey. You love Foot Locker products, you usually purchase them regularly and you even recommend them to friends. If that is the case, you definitely have your personal opinions about the different Foot Locker products. Simply voice these opinions on www.footlockersurvey.ca and you will receive $10 off your next $50 or more purchase.
Foot Locker always appreciates feedback from customers. The company uses the feedback received to improve the quality of products. The feedback you provide will help to improve products and the level of service delivery.
About Foot Locker
Foot Locker is a Fortune 500 company. Its Fortune 500 rank rose from 446 in 2011 to 400 in 2014. By the end of the 2015 fiscal year, it had recorded a turnover of 7.2 billion dollars. In 2012, the company celebrated its 100th anniversary in the New York Stock Exchange. Footlocker deals in sportswear. It carries the world’s most desirable sportswear brands such as Adidas, Jordan, and Nike.
Foot Locker is a global retailer of apparel and shoes. Its headquarters is in New York and it operates in 28 other countries including Canada, the UK, and Australia. Foot Locker Inc. has more than 3,000 local stores in USA, Europe, Canada and Asia. In the United States, there are 1,171 Foot Locker stores and in Canada, there are 133. The United Kingdom has 62 Foot Locker stores, Italy has 170 and France has 122. Foot Locker Inc. has greatly grown over the years because of acquiring many companies. In 2004, this company acquired Footaction USA and 350 Footstar stores. In 2012, Foot Locker Inc. acquired Runners Point Group, a German sportswear retailer.
How to Complete the Foot Locker Canada Customer Survey
What You Will Need:
- You will need to understand either English or French.
- You will need a PC or a mobile phone with an internet connection.
- You will require a valid Foot Locker cash register receipt.
- Visit www.footlockersurvey.ca.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter the five-digit store number found close to the top left corner of your Foot Locker receipt.
- Enter the five-digit transaction code located close to the bottom left corner of your receipt.
- Answer the questions that follow about your shopping experiences.
- When you complete your survey, you will obtain a validation code. Write it in the appropriate section in your receipt and you will receive $10 off on your next $50 or more purchase.
- Foot Locker Canada Website: http://www.footlocker.ca/
- Foot Locker Website: http://www.footlocker.com/