The T.G.I.Fridays UK Guest Satisfaction Survey is yours to join if you have strong opinions about your recent visit to the restaurant. This online questionnaire delves deep into what guests experience in terms of food, the service, and the décor.
Just provide your honest opinions. The company appreciates candid feedback as this will help them to identify weaknesses and improve their services. You can find the survey at this link: www.fridaysvisit.co.uk.
About T.G.I. Friday’s UK
This restaurant chain provides its patrons with a casual dining experience while serving American favorites. Its name comes from the phrase “Thank God It’s Friday” which suits its image as a great place to hang out in after work. Its signature look includes brass railings, antique decors, Tiffany lamps, and red-stripped canopies.
It was founded in 1965 in New York City by Alan Stillman and Daniel R. Scoggin. This initial site spawned multiple locations across the country until the business finally branched out to other corners of the globe. There are now close to a thousand branches worldwide including dozens in the UK from Aberdeen Beach to Wembley.
How to Participate in the T.G.I.Fridays UK Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device with web access such as a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- A receipt with survey code to access the site.
- Go to the survey site at www.fridaysvisit.co.uk.
- The welcome page will ask you for your honest feedback and opinions. You will be prompted to enter the survey code located in your receipt. Click “Start”.
- Be sure to go through the pages as fast as you can. Sessions will be stopped after 20 minutes of inactivity. It is possible to skip some questions.
- Select the date and time of your previous visit to the restaurant. Indicate the branch that you went to.
- Describe your order and other circumstances surrounding the visit.
- Rate your overall experience as well as your thoughts about the food, the service, and the location.
- Indicate the likelihood that you will recommend the place to your friends and family.
- Rate the likelihood that you will go back to TGI Friday’s in the future.
- Provide suggestions on how the restaurant could be improved.
- Enter your personal contact details for future notifications.
- TGI Friday’s UK Official Website: https://www.tgifridays.co.uk/
- TGI Friday’s US Official Website: https://www.tgifridays.com/