Major companies depend on customer survey to find out the shortcomings in the quality of their services so that they can strengthen their weak points and serve their clients better in the future. Powered by Sgizmo, the Greyhound Customer Experience Survey allows you to share the experience of the trip you had with their executives. This allows them to find out flaws in their services.
Completing their survey takes a couple of minutes and allows you to share the experience you had of booking a trip through them, the ease you had of managing the trips, the quality of the hotels offered by them, and much more. The aim of this survey is to gather information from clients who have used the services of Greyhound to travel to different locations in America, Canada, and Mexico. Spare a few minutes and help the company enhance its services by participating in their online survey.
Established in the year 1914, Greyhound Lines, Inc is arguably the largest intercity bus transportation provider, offering affordable travel to approximately 18 million passengers per month in America, Mexico, and Canada.
Covering 3,800 destinations pan North America with a modern and an environmentally friendly fleet, Greyhound also offers competitively priced charter packages for schools, conventions, and businesses. It also has tie ups with other fleets that covers small towns. This means that you can travel to literally most destinations in America, Mexico, and Canada with Greyhound.
How to Participate in the Greyhound Customer Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- A high-speed internet connection.
- A device such as a smartphone, laptop, desktop, or tablet, connected to the internet.
- Be able to read English, Spanish, or French.
- Have completed a trip with Greyhound and have the ticket for that trip.
- Log on to the Greyhound Customer Experience Survey site at www.greyhoundsurvey.com.
- English is the default language, but you can select French or Spanish too.
- Start off my ticking the `yes’ button on the first page.
- Log in using the last six digits of your ticket as the username and use the password displayed on the page.
- You can toggle between the previous and the next page of the survey using the back and next button.
- The last page contains a form that you have to fill up with details your first and last name, street address, city, state/ province, zip/ postal code, and phone number. Greyhound offers random individuals an opportunity to win $500 on completing their survey. They will use your contact details to get in touch with you in case you are one of the lucky winners.
- On completion of the survey, you get an opportunity to start earning points for your next trip.
- Greyhound Website: https://www.greyhound.com/en/