Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr. are American fast food chains with an international reach. Well known and popular around the globe, both chains are known for their famous burgers and fries as well as a little controversy. Always listening to what their customers have to say, even in its early days, Hardee’s proudly displayed paper surveys on their napkin tables.
Today, the brand has created the Carl’s Jr./ Hardee’s customer satisfaction survey in hopes of hearing from customers like you. Whether you are a fan for life or you have a word of criticism about their food or service, take the time to offer your opinion today. It helps the fast food chain to continue to grow and become a better brand for you.
About Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr.
Hardee’s is a fast food chain that was founded back in 1960 by Wilbur Hardee. Using his namesake, Wilbur created one of the most well-known fast food chains in America today. Aside from its home-style burgers, Hardee’s has become world famous for its breakfast consisting of cinnamon raisin rolls, scrambled eggs, sausage biscuits and other staple favorites.
In 1997, CKE Restaurant Holdings, took ownership of the Hardee’s brand and combined it with their restaurant Carl’s Jr. This buyout cost CKE over 3 million dollars. Not long ago, both Carl’s Jr. ad Hardee’s received incredible backlash over the sexualized content of its commercials and this cost the company a lot of business. Today, however, the brands have moved away from these ads and are seeking to separate themselves from their poor choice in advertising Both chains are now once again a family-friendly fast food joint.
How to Complete the Carl’s Jr./ Hardee’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
What You’ll Need:
- The location of the store you visited or your receipt.
- A working internet connection.
- A few minutes out of your day.
- Visit www.HappyStarReviews.com.
- Enter the year that you were born into the text box provided. Click the yellow arrow on the right.
- Select which brand of restaurant that you visited. Click the arrow to the right.
- If you have a receipt with a seven-digit store number click “yes”. If not, click “no.” Press the arrow to the right.
- Enter the store’s ID, city, address and state using the drop-down boxes. Click the arrow.
- Answer the remaining questions to rate your experience.
- Submit your survey.
- Carl’s Jr./ Hardee’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Official Rules: http://www.carlsjr.com/hsrsweeps
- Carl’s Jr. Website: http://www.carlsjr.com/
- Hardee’s Website: http://www.hardees.com/