Patient Point’s Healthy Survey is designed to learn more about the latest trends in patient behaviors, lifestyles, diseases, treatments, and medications. It’s an exhaustive questionnaire that goes deep into each topic to uncover patterns and potentially discover connections. The results are studied intensely by a team of experts and delivered to medical professionals for use in their practice.
You can only access the site if you have a survey invitation. This will contain the code that you will need to enter to unlock the form. The whole survey generally takes between 10 to 20 minutes to complete. It is longer than other online questionnaires because of the nature and purpose of the study. Participants will check a token amount through check for their efforts. The relevant links and instructions can be found below.
About Patient Point
PatientPoint is a company that specializes in point-of-care marketing as well as patient education. They can create customized solutions to fit the needs of each client. They are the pioneers in the field with three decades of experience behind them. With a strong network of physicians and healthcare providers, they are uniquely positioned to deliver up-to-date and reliable information.
They are also a highly decorated company with hundreds of awards for their work in patient education. Their programs feature excellent customer service with dedicated relationship managers who can be counted upon to provide all the support required. They recognize that the health sector is dynamic and that information needs to be constantly updated so they regularly refresh their content.
How to Enter in the Patient Point’s Healthy Survey
You Will Need:
- A speedy Internet service.
- A few minutes to spare.
- A computer or smartphone for browsing.
- A survey invitation with pass code.
- Go to the survey site at www.healthysurvey.com.
- The splash page will explain what the initiative is for and how you can join. More details can be found through the links at the left-hand corner of the page. Enter the 6 or 9-digit survey passcode as provided in the invitation. Click CONTINUE to move on to the next page.
- The questions will encompass topics such as lifestyle, illness, medications, and treatment options.
- Note that the answers will be used in research initiatives. The data collected will be instrumental in crafting future policies to improve health services and strengthen patient-physician relations.
- Allot around 10-20 minutes to complete the survey.
- Be sure to limit participation to just once for the entire household.
- A check worth $5.00 will be sent to participants. Wait for 6-8 weeks for this to arrive.
- Patient Point’s Healthy Survey Contact Information: http://healthysurvey.com/CONTACT%20US.htm
- Patient Point’s Healthy Survey Privacy Statement: http://healthysurvey.com/privacystatement.htm
- PatientPoint Website: http://patientpoint.com/