The H-E-B Customer Satisfaction Survey is an invaluable tool in helping the company retain customers, attract new ones, and build on existing relationships. If you like shopping at H-E-B Grocery Stores, visit their survey site and tell them what you like or dislike about their products and services. Your feedback will give them the insight they need to keep you happy and satisfied.
In the modern online world, customer experience and satisfaction is more important than ever before. Companies are trading in a market that allows customers to communicate and share opinions freely and instantly through online forums and social media. Consequently, the challenge that most companies face is to ensure that these are the opinions and views of satisfied customers. What do you think about H-E-B Grocery Stores? Is the service too slow? Are the employees friendly? The H-E-B Customer Satisfaction Survey is the quickest and easiest way for the company to find out and get the feedback it needs to keep you happy.
|Survey Name||H-E-B Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Official Website||http://www.heb.com/survey|
|Survey Prize||Win 1 of 50 $100 Gift Cards|
|Entry Method||By Online|
|Survey Expiry Date||Within 7 days|
|Offer Limit||One receipt per person per visit|
About H-E-B Grocery Stores
H-E-B Grocery Stores, also known as HEB Grocery Company, is a privately owned supermarket chain headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. Founded in 1905 as C.C. Butt Grocery Store by Florence Butt, it currently operates more than 350 outlets throughout Texas and northern Mexico. HEB also runs an upscale fine foods and organic retailer called Central Market. The company is ranked fifteenth on Forbes 2014 list of the largest private companies in America.
The HEB Grocery Company was considered a religious company; in fact, until 1976, it did not open on Sundays and did not sell alcoholic drinks. As of late 2010, the company’s operations served more than 55% of the Texas market. It operates in 5 different retail formats: Central Market, general H-E-B stores, Mi Tiends, H-E-B plus, and Joe V’s Smart Shop.
How to Enter the H-E-B Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid H-E-B Grocery Stores receipt with a survey invitation.
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- Be a legal resident of Texas aged 18 years or above to enter the sweepstakes drawing.
Enter By Online:
- Visit the survey site at www.heb.com/survey.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter your certificate code and click ‘Enter’.
- Answer some questions about your visit to the H-E-B where you received your survey invitation.
- Answer all questions truthfully.
- Enter your contact information for contest entry purposes.
- Click ‘Next’ to submit the survey.
This survey demonstrates that the company cares about you. It will help the company strengthen its relationships with customers and help build loyalty with them by asking important questions about their overall shopping experiences. Upon completion of the survey, you will get in their monthly drawing to win a $500 H-E-B gift card.
Sources and Citations:
- H-E-B Customer Satisfaction Survey Official Rules: https://www.inmoment.com/report/servlet/BlobServlet?s2=dbcda37b-f043-4798-b9b7-d441941e9b01-24&v=0&type=0&t=Sweepstakes2021EN
- H-E-B Website: https://www.heb.com/