The Heinen’s Customer Satisfaction Survey will help the company improve customer satisfaction, build on existing relationships, improve customer loyalty, and attract new customers. The supermarket chain wants to know what you like and dislike about its offerings, what you would love more of, and the services and products you love. The company needs this insight and information to keep you happy. In the modern competitive marketplace, customer experience and satisfaction is more important than ever.
Social media and online forums allow people to share opinions instantly. Heinen’s challenge is to ensure that all opinions shared are positive ones. This is why they want to know what you think about their stores, products, services, and/or support. Are the company’s employees friendly? Is the service too slow? Did to experience any problems? What did you think about your overall shopping experience? This online questionnaire is the quickest and simplest way to get the information the company needs to keep you happy.
About Heinen’s Grocery Stores
Heinen’s is a Cleveland, Ohio based grocery store chain founded in 1929. This family owned and operated grocery store chain focuses on fresh market produce, quality meats, and superior customer service. The company aims to make grocery shopping something people can look forward to and smile about.
Joe Heinen opened a small butcher shop in Cleveland in 1929, aiming to establish himself as the areas provider of quality meats. As people purchased from his new shop, they started asking him to carry grocery items as well. He, therefore, added donuts, pickles and peanut butter and within 4 years, his business had expanded enough to include a line of canned goods and produce. Thus, Heinen’n journey to success began. Today, the company operates 22 neighborhood stores that serve communities throughout the greater Chicago area in addition to northeast Ohio.
How to Enter the Heinen’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with internet access
- A recent Heinen’s store receipt with a survey invitation
- A basic understanding of English
- Visit the survey site at www.Heinensfeedback.com.
- Enter the 14-digit code printed on your survey invitation to begin.
- Answer a number of questions about your visit to the Heinen’s store where you got your survey invitation.
- Answer all questions honestly.
- Submit the survey and record your validation code on your survey invitation.
- Heinen’s Website: http://www.heinens.com/
- Heinen’s Weekly Ad: http://heinens.shoplocal.com/