———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
The Gymboree Guest Satisfaction Survey is used to provide our company with information pertaining to how customers view Gymboree, including their positive and negative impressions and experiences with the company.
It helps to pinpoint the areas of concern, based on what customers indicate in the survey regarding customer service, the products and services that are offered at various locations of Gymboree, and their view of the store in general.
The Gymboree Corporation has been in business since 1976. They started out by offering mom-and-baby classes to families in the San Francisco Bay area. Now, they operate more than 1,300 retail shops throughout the United States and Canada, of which nearly 600 are under the name “Gymboree”.
Gymboree has made their name as a prime retailer of high-quality accessories and clothing for children. Some of their own unique brands that they sell include Crazy 8, and Janie and Jack. These clothes are both stylish and comfortable, and come with a guarantee of being durable and long-lasting. From items geared towards little babies to grade school children, Gymboree has your needs covered. There also are over 160 outlets that allow you to purchase the products at lower prices.
How to Enter the Gymboree Guest Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- A computer or mobile device that will allow you to access the Internet.
- A valid Gymboree receipt with an invitation to complete the survey.
- The ability to read English or Spanish.
Enter By Online:
- Visit the following site: www.HelloGymboree.com.
- Have your receipt ready, and enter in the time and date of your visit, store number, and how much you spent.
- Think of your most recent visit to Gymboree, and be candid about your experiences with the salespeople and other personnel on this visit.
- After you have finished with the survey, a validation code will be sent to you. This should be written down on your receipt, which you then can take into the store and use to redeem the special offer that is listed on the receipt.
- Be sure that you use this offer within no more than 30 days of the date on the receipt. It is only valid at participating Gymboree stores. You only can use an offer once per visit to Gymboree.
- This code cannot be transmitted online, transferred, sold, or duplicated.
By completing the survey, you will be helping the company a great deal with recognizing customer opinions of Gymboree. This will allow the company to form strategies to increase customer satisfaction and encourage employees in the areas that have seen positive results.
- Gymboree Website: http://www.gymboree.com/