———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
The Hertz Customer Satisfaction Survey is a simple online questionnaire that seeks to gather feedback from customers about their experience with the company’s operations. By completing this survey, you will help the company’s management and employees better understand and address your needs. Whether positive or negative, your feedback will help them improve their services and operations to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Customer satisfaction is a primary business goal for Hertz. It is especially important in a business world where customers are able to share their views through various online platforms. Any business that wants to maintain growth and profitability must listen to its customers. This customer satisfaction survey should help the business to better position itself among prospective customers, and maximize the retention of existing customers. As a token of appreciation for your time and valuable feedback, Hertz will give you a promotional code to save on your next car rental.
A subsidiary of Hertz Global Holdings, the Hertz Corporation is a rental firm with locations in more than 140 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Estero, Florida, it is the largest American car rental firm by sales. Founded in 1918 by Walter L. Jacobs, Hertz started operating in Chicago with a dozen cars. Jacobs sold the company to John D. Hertz in 1923, who then sold a controlling interest of his company to General Motors in 1925.
Subsequently, General Motors bought the remaining shares in 1043. Through his Omnibus Corporation, Hertz bought back the car rental firm back from General Motors in 1953 and sold the corporation’s public transport sector the same year. He renamed the corporation’s name to The Hertz Corporation and floated the company on the NYSE the following year. As of December 2012, Hertz has more than 3,200 locations in the U.S. and approximately 1,215 locations internationally.
How to Enter the Hertz Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid Hertz receipt with a survey invitation.
- Be able to read and understand English.
Enter By Online:
- Enter the survey site at www.Hertzsurvey.com.
- Click on the area specified to take the survey.
- Enter the 9-digit record number printed in your receipt in the space provided.
- Enter the 5 or 7-digit access code found on your survey invitation.
- Specify the purpose of your rental.
- Read all survey questions carefully and answer truthfully.
- Click on the link provided to view your promotional code to save on your next rental.
- Hertz Website: https://www.hertz.com