Hot Topic is a modern alternative fashion, accessory and music store dedicated to marching to the beat of its own drum. Though it is not considered a mainstream store by any means, the store has gained mainstream followings that has made it almost synonymous with today’s generation. While Hot Topic seeks to separate itself from cookie cutter molds, it does do one thing traditionally trying to please its customers.
Because Hot Topic is so passionate about knowing its consumers well, they developed the Hot Topic customer satisfaction survey to help their customers voice their opinions. The brand often turns to its consumer to help them to decide what to carry in up and coming lines. You can find the Hot Topic customer satisfaction survey by visiting www.hottopic.com/survey.
About Hot Topic
Hot Topic was founded in 1988 by Orv Madden. Geared towards a generation rooted in music and gaming, Hot Topic stays ahead of the curve in the latest trends in pop culture, gearing its products to an alternative, modern audience. Targeting the young adult and college aged scene, Hot Topic puts a heavy focus on rock culture and the emo scene.
From Indie style music acts to well-known groups like Evanescence and Disturbed, a good portion of the company’s revenue comes from merchandising efforts. The company has also become well known for crafting alternative versions of Disney villains and favorites into room decor and unique fashion items. One of the most popular of these styles was the hipster Little Mermaid which quickly became a meme.
How to Complete the Hot Topic Customer Satisfaction Survey
What You’ll Need:
- Your Hot Topic register receipt.
- A working internet connection.
- A few minutes.
- Go to www.hottopic.com/survey.
- Choose the language you wish to take the Hot Topic customer satisfaction survey in.
- Enter the date that you made your purchase.
- Enter the register code from your Hot Topic receipt.
- Re-enter the register code to verify accuracy.
- Select “yes” or “no” when asked if you are over the age of 13.
- Enter the characters in the box. If you cannot see them, click the blue link to get a new set of characters.
- Click “submit” and answer the rest of the questions that will represent your Hot Topic experience.
- Don’t forget to submit your survey when you complete the questionnaire. This ensures that your opinions are heard.
- Hot Topic Website: http://www.hottopic.com/