The IGA Customer Feedback Survey is available for those who visit stores that are members of the alliance. It digs deep into each aspect of the operation to try to see how consumers feel about them. The data is useful in finding weaknesses and strengths.
If you have recently visited an IGA site, consider participating in the survey and get a chance to win in the sweepstakes. Your inputs will also be used to improve the store so you will definitely feel the benefits. The link is available below.
This is a supermarket brand that operates through franchising across more than 30 countries. IGA stands for Independent Grocers Alliance. It was formed back in 1926 to help small players compete with the larger chains while retaining their individuality.
Most of the stores are family-owned and they operate in small towns. Thanks to the alliance, the members can share resources and become more efficient. Distribution and advertising are much better with the support of IGA.
How to Participate in the IGA Customer Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A speedy Internet service.
- A computer with a modern browser.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
- A receipt from the store.
- Go to the survey site at www.igastore-feedback.com.
- Select the store location for your last visit.
- You will be taken to a page talks about the survey, what it is about, what its goal are, and what respondents can expect to get out of it. You will also be prompted to enter your zip code.
- A number of stores in the vicinity will appear. Choose the one that you recently visited.
- Enter the date and time of the visit. Indicate your level of satisfaction with the location.
- Rate the important of each item presented in your own decision-making process as a consumer. Examples include prices, location, value, friendliness, selection, and so on.
- Assess your level of satisfaction with a number of areas including cleanliness of the interiors, exteriors, restrooms, and shopping carts. Do the same for the associate’s availability, professionalism and friendliness.
- Indicate your preferred method of receiving ads. Tell them if you visit the site or use a mobile app.
- Assess your level of satisfaction with different aspects of the products on offer including availability, quality, freshness, organization, pricing, navigation, and signage visibility.
- From your experience, rate the likelihood that you are going to recommend the place and return to it in the immediate future.
- If you encountered any issues during the visit, provide more details about it.
- Answer questions about your shopping habits and your demographic details.
- For those 18 years old and up, provide your contact details to enter the sweepstakes.
Sources and Citations:
- IGA Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://www.iga.com/uploadedFiles/IGA/Consumer/My_IGA/CFS%20Rules%202017.pdf
- IGA Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Winners: https://www.iga.com/content-1.aspx?id=37170&terms=customer+feedback+winners
- IGA Store Website: https://www.iga.com/