———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
The IKEA Customer Feedback Survey, powered by QuestBack, is the company’s way of gauging the public’s satisfaction with their products and services. You will be able to find it at www.ikea.com/feedback. Complete the survey to help IKEA learn more about its hits and misses. Your feedback is vital in their campaign to make the business more responsive to the needs of their patrons.
Despite the tremendous success, IKEA is not resting on its laurels. The people behind the company know that consumer needs and tastes are continuously evolving. They have to keep pace with these changes in order to thrive something that they have done well in the past and plan to keep doing in the future. There is no doubt that previous survey results influenced many of their business decisions. Make your voice heard today!.
IKEA had humble beginnings dating back to 1943. The 17-year old Ingavar Kamprad dared to dream in the midst of war and set out to make functional furniture for the masses. Several decades later, the company that bears his initials is the global leader in furniture retail. It recorded over €35 billion in revenues for 2016 alone. This Swedish company operates nearly 400 stores in 48 countries and continuous to grow at a great pace.
The company is known for providing furniture with modern designs which are simple and eco-friendly. Many are delivered in flat packs and require minimal assembly before use. This reduces the cost of warehouse storage and delivery as more items can fit in limited spaces. The savings from product innovations and organizational streamlining are passed on to the consumers. People love the mixture of functionality and affordability. In fact, their site receives billions of visits every year.
How to Enter the IKEA Customer Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- A stable Internet connection.
- A computer, phone or tablet with a modern browser.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey page at www.ikea.com/feedback.
- Select your language from the list. Options include English, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, German, Dutch and Chinese.
- Select your country from the drop-down menu.
- Indicate the nature of your order.
- Answer questions about the delivery including time, condition, and so on.
- Rate your confidence in the company.
- Give written feedback, if any, regarding the service.
IKEA is an icon of innovation in the furniture industry. Its success is based on its ability to deliver exactly what the market needs and wants in this modern age: sleek yet functional pieces that are easy on the budget. Help them make even better products and perform superior service by sharing your personal experience in the IKEA Customer Feedback Survey.
- IKEA’s Official Site: http://www.ikea.com/
- IKEA Buying Guides: http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_US/customer-service/about-our-products/buying-guides/