Target’s guest satisfaction survey aims to collect valuable feedback from customers. It gives customers the opportunity to leave feedback on their most recent Target experience. The company then uses the information it gets to improve its customer service and products to meet and exceed customer expectations. By participating in the survey, you will help Target make your future shopping experiences memorable and unique.
InformTarget.com Survey Details
|Survey Name||Target Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Official Website||http://www.informtarget.com|
|Age Limit||18 Years and Over|
|Entry Limit||One per person per receipt|
|Receipt Expiry||7 Days|
Target Corporation is an American discount retailing giant headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Founded in 1902, it is the second largest discount retailer of its kind in the United States.
The first Target store opened in 1962. Today, the company operates more than 1,900 stores in the United States.
How to Enter the Target Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid Target receipt with a survey invitation.
- Ability to read and understand Spanish or English.
- Be 18 years of age or older to enter the Target instant win and sweepstakes.
Enter By Online:
- Visit the Target guest satisfaction survey site at www.informtarget.com.
- Select your preferred language and click next.
- Enter the user ID and password printed on your Target receipt and select the time of day you visited the store, also printed on your receipt. The survey will time out after 20 minutes of inactivity; therefore, refrain from leaving your computer while taking the survey. Click next to proceed.
- Think about your most recent visit to Target and answer a series of questions regarding your experience.
- Answer all questions honestly and thoroughly.
- Before submitting the survey, fill out your contact information, including your name, address, zip code, and the state where you reside. Click submit.
- Target Website: http://www.target.com/