———-The Survey is now Closed!———-
The John Lewis Customer Survey is aimed at measuring the satisfaction of guests after their visits to any of its branches. Part of the reason why the company has been so successful is that it listens to its customers and provides what they need. Don’t miss this opportunity to be heard by the management.
It is a straightforward survey form that will ask just a few questions regarding your shopping experience. You should be able to finish everything in just a few minutes. Refer to the instructions below for more details about the questions. If you’re ready, point your browser to www.johnlewisfeedback.com.
About John Lewis
This is a chain of department stores with an upmarket specialization. It is based in London but operates locations throughout the United Kingdom. It is a highly-established institution which started way back in 1864 on Oxford Street. Expansion developed gradually but consistently with the store now having 46 branches across the country, employing over 38,000 workers, and earning over £4 billion in annual revenue.
John Lewis has the distinction of having a Royal Warrant to supply the Queen herself with haberdashery and household goods. Its presence has recently crossed the shores into Australia with a concession store with a Myer department store. This has a focus on homewares and beddings. Other departments in the full-scale branches include furniture & lights, electricals, women, men, beauty, Sports & leisure, baby & child, and gifts.
How to Enter the John Lewis Customer Survey
What You Will Need:
- A speedy Internet connection.
- A device with Web access such as a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
Enter By Online:
- Go to the survey site at www.johnlewisfeedback.com.
- On the scale of 1 to 10, rate the likelihood that you will recommend the store to your friends. Explain why you gave the score that you did.
- Select the specific store location that you visited from a list.
- Select the departments that you shopped in. Click as many as you want.
- You will be presented with a few statements regarding the service. Rate them from 1 to 5.
- Indicate whether a staff member mentioned the website during your stay.
- Describe yourself in terms of gender and age.
- Provide your personal contact details including name, title, email and phone number.
John Lewis is the premier upmarket department store in the UK. Everyone from the Queen down to the masses shop here if they are after high quality goods at reasonable prices. If you have recently gone to any of its locations, consider taking part in its online survey to share your thoughts about the experience.
- John Lewis Official Site: https://www.johnlewis.com/